Havin' A Bad Day !!!!

the-rippa

I'll Kill You Bastard !!!
Anyone have one of them days/weeks where fuck all seems to go right!!!!

I'm putting a set together for a CD demo and every mix, every fuckin' tune sounds wank AARRGGHH. :mad:

I need to relax...................................

Same here man. Mixer I ordered yesterday was supposed to go out and it didn't. It has completley fucked my day! I wish I had some buds, then everything would be ok.

if i just mixing shit, i just leave it, i just get more and more wound up by it, session the modern warfare or fifa for a bit instead

Same here man. Mixer I ordered yesterday was supposed to go out and it didn't. It has completley fucked my day! I wish I had some buds, then everything would be ok.

I hate it when that happens, lookin forward to new gear arriving and it doesn't.

The good news is that it will be here tomorrow wont it ??

had one of these the other day, was mixing for like 4 hours and every single mix jus clanged. pissed me off so bad, so to make me feel better i bought shitloads of new vinyl lol.

had one of these the other day, was mixing for like 4 hours and every single mix jus clanged. pissed me off so bad, so to make me feel better i bought shitloads of new vinyl lol.

OH YEAH...

Yeah i agree mate, im waitin on the posti to bring mine right now, sometimes new vinyl does the trick....

Best thing to do when your having a bad mix day. is take a day or two out, and starve yourself of the music you DJ with (time to get the old Linkin park records and various shit out).

During that time youll start to get a bit of focus on djing and when you give it another go you get keen. It works :)

Soo glad this don't happen to much anymore, I used to pull my fucking hair out! It's all about perseverance :)

Happens to me a lot. Mainly because i'm a n00b.
One day i'm firing, locking most things i stick on the plate.
Next day, i'm clanging everything.
Practice is key.

Happens to me a lot. Mainly because i'm a n00b.
One day i'm firing, locking most things i stick on the plate.
Next day, i'm clanging everything.
Practice is key.

Ive been mixin' for 13 fuckin' years and i still have these days.

With me its lack of sleep, or if your in a shit mood prior to going on ya decks, then nothing seems to go right.

SHIT HAPPENS !!!

:shrug: :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

i fucking hate it when I go on holidays and when I come back it's clangfest.. makes me think I should have never gone on holidays in the first place lol

i find now my mixing is tighter after a couple of days off, if i mix every day it seems to be worse, dunno y!

Back
Top Bottom