have you ever had a bird try to finger your ass, in any way shape or form?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
haha looking at the other thread i found this old chesnut

i was visiting a mate out in the country side when i was like 17 and he and everybody from that area were always fucking twisted. the parents were out of town so we had the house to ourselves. he had an older sister who was partying with her girlfriends in the living room and they wanted us to join them and after not long, his sister was giving me looks and told me to come into the other room. that room was busy so she took me into the toilet where she proceeded to take my pants off. she sat down on the toilet and started sucking my penis. this was pretty unexpected but nothing compared to what was to come cos all of a sudden she bunged up two fingers in my butt and i went freeeeOWWWW and pulled up my pants and scrambled out of there with a very uncomfortable feeling and a blush

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
haha looking at the other thread i found this old chesnut
good work logikz... but i live in the sticks and where are these horny birds who take you into bogs and suck you off?

my ex-bird got the idea in her head i liked a bit of a pokey bum action, stuck a finger (or a least tried) up there during sex and i was like aaaaahhh! it fucking hurt!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
there always was something fuckign twisted about the kids from that area. they all without fail had a demented streak to them, we always thought it was something in their water. it mustve been polluted by the black rock. they were all rich intelligent kids with good looks. insidiously perverse with a strong desire to see the world burn. they would play childish games like they all had to speak english all day and if you slipped you had to pull your pants down, be cut in the thigh and squat by the free way until the sun went down.

Subjekt Music

VIP Junglist
good work logikz... but i live in the sticks and where are these horny birds who take you into bogs and suck you off?

my ex-bird got the idea in her head i liked a bit of a pokey bum action, stuck a finger (or a least tried) up there during sex and i was like aaaaahhh! it fucking hurt!
are yo MC Spitfire in disguise?

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
I think all birds wanna stick stuff in mens bums, just to deter us from sticking stuff in theirs.

Its like a battle royale in my house, see who can hurt whos shitter the worst.

I'm a big fucking man, I can take a few fingers, nar mean.

Shes a poof, 1/2 a bell & shes crying like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee & shit.

richie_stix

gomby plz
VIP Junglist
I think all birds wanna stick stuff in mens bums, just to deter us from sticking stuff in theirs.

Its like a battle royale in my house, see who can hurt whos shitter the worst.

I'm a big fucking man, I can take a few fingers, nar mean.

Shes a poof, 1/2 a bell & shes crying like a schoolgirl with a skinned knee & shit.
its comments like this, that make this thread!

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im not sure what to think about that comment. going to have to wash my hands and think about it. be back in 5.

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
back in the school days i went out with this bird, for about 18 months and when we broke up she got with a boy called Sean Fox, eventually it got out that she enjoyed fingering his arse and he let her do it! He was then know as Shit Finger Sean Fox

dnbkingz

bollocks
VIP Junglist
wtf does gumbus mean 'cluttering the main page'
Have you seen the shit that's on the main page?

That thread was full of win. WIN I TELLS YA!

Gumby

VIP Junglist
wtf does gumbus mean 'cluttering the main page'
Have you seen the shit that's on the main page?

That thread was full of win. WIN I TELLS YA!
i dont mind if you make a new thread. but bumping old threads is like watching a movie re-make. we've all seen it before and its never as good the second time around.

seriously though, bumping old threads is not something that should be encouraged. if you flood the first page with old threads, it pushes the current threads (that people have gone to the effort of making) onto the second page. dont get your knickers in a knot over it, you bumped an old thread with a full stop, its not like you had anything new to add.

---------- Post added at 11:05 ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 ----------

haha! no way man. we know how good it feels and we just want to share the enjoyment lol

you just need to relaaaaakssss...