have we been here before?

Mulla said:
Im not gettin upset mate, and I certainly dont feel the need to spend my time cussing about it lol. Just censorship over something so minor seems silly to me. Id have expected it maybe of other forums, but not this one.

I agree that its just a stupid word, I myself play/buy/listen to a lot of tunes that would be considered 'clovvnstep', but I dont see the need to ban people from saying it. I think all the anti-Dillinja/Hazard/whoever threads get boring too, but theres no need to delete them, thats what I thought a public forum was all about - expressing thoughts and opinions, whatever they are as long as theyre not offensive.

And if anyones actually offended by a word like 'clovvnstep' used by internet elitists, well....

Still missing the point by miles... It's not that people take offence, it's just a bollocks term which is spinning into something that it isn't.. At the end of the day this thread has become what stu's tryna avoid...

As far as deleting anti dilly/hazard threads, its news to me.. Sensible thing would be to lock it, then whack it in the recycle bin innit...

Mulla said:
Im not gettin upset mate, and I certainly dont feel the need to spend my time cussing about it lol. Just censorship over something so minor seems silly to me. Id have expected it maybe of other forums, but not this one.

I agree that its just a stupid word, I myself play/buy/listen to a lot of tunes that would be considered 'clovvnstep', but I dont see the need to ban people from saying it. I think all the anti-Dillinja/Hazard/whoever threads get boring too, but theres no need to delete them, thats what I thought a public forum was all about - expressing thoughts and opinions, whatever they are as long as theyre not offensive.

And if anyones actually offended by a word like 'clovvnstep' used by internet elitists, well....
Is this thread still going? :lol:

In the wise words of Skibadee, 'deal with the matter'.

inf0r said:
Still missing the point by miles... It's not that people take offence, it's just a bollocks term which is spinning into something that it isn't.. At the end of the day this thread has become what stu's tryna avoid...

As far as deleting anti dilly/hazard threads, its news to me.. Sensible thing would be to lock it, then whack it in the recycle bin innit...
Innit Will, you know the score mang!

I've yet to see a Dillinja/Hazard thread deleted or moved on DNBforum..

*sigh*

Ok mate, I cant really be doing with arguing on the net lol, so lets just agree to disagree yeah?

sdm said:
I've yet to see a Dillinja/Hazard thread deleted or moved on DNBforum..

Sorry what I wrote was obviously unclear.

I know no anti Hazard/Dilly threads have been deleted on dnbforum and I didnt mean for it to come out like that, I was talking about the negative threads you get on message boards in general - DNBA, DOA, wherever. I was saying theyre not deleted, so why should negative words be? It was in response to infor asking me if I found it tedious (which I actually do). But as I said, I cant be bothered to get into it again.

All about the dnb at the end of the day innit. :slayer:

The word clovvnstep is the bees knees. I don't agree with censoring the word. If the word is going to be censored then so should the tunes, they should be censored into being 1992 hardcore and 1994 LTJ hardcore like all DnB should.

Speaking of which... HEY! Wouldn't it be great if 1994 atmospheric jungle made a come back? That would be totaly awesome!

Mulla said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Yes Mulla! I agree, very well put!

1992 said:
Speaking of which... HEY! Wouldn't it be great if 1994 atmospheric jungle made a come back? That would be totaly awesome!
it will only happen if u make it happen.. SO START WRITIN THEM TUNES! or do u mean tunes that were just made in 1994, not in that style ehehehe.. ill shut up now

Back
Top Bottom