have u ever been knocked out before

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by the_voice, Apr 11, 2009.

1. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

well
    and what was it like :confused:

2. the_voice

the_voice Active Member

a no then

i thought u all are jump up heads

jump up heads are rude boy badman right

3. Reference

Reference fair shout.

no, i've been knocked out by vodka though if that helps.

4. gcurt1s

gcurt1s Buried Audio

yeah. Fabric, In room one. Cant remember it though, i was pretty foogled. Theres a blank space of about an hour that night where i cant remember anything. Its really wierd

5. 12 inch grinch

12 inch grinch Active Member

no never , I imagon you have though man proberbly more than once aswell! haha the voice with another cracking thread keep it up mate!

6. RevTech

RevTech Butthole=output transduce

I have. I think I felt a bit light before going blank or somefin.

honestly it's hard to remeber what would happen. (it felt kinda good to me)

7. Dj Dirty Pimp

Dj Dirty Pimp Active Member

yes, got beaten up, kicked in the head about 10 times... enough said.

not nice.

8. Dj Mark Track

Dj Mark Track www.NakedBeatz.com

I don't know if this counts but I used to have a fucking awesome trick as a young child, if my mum was pissing me off or she would not give me what I wanted I used to hold my breath till I passed out.

(shit, thinking about it that was a bit strange thing to do, maybe I'm fucked in the head?)

9. sam the dnb man

sam the dnb man Variation

i read about a boy who tried hanging him self to scais mum into buying him a new phone.
    well he tried, succeeded and died.

10. bigdave1992

bigdave1992 Member

bit of a backfire there :lol:

11. Mr G

Mr G Old Cunt From 19 Longtime

:rolleyes: you don't half talk some shit don't ya!

12. DeeGun

DeeGun Church of Krust

Luckily I´ve never been knocked out but I got incapacitated once by a severe punch right in the eye, couldn´t see shit long time.

13. djlob

djlob SHARPZ JUNGLE

blacked out in brixton academy. that was dark man. was watching support band, out of know where i could'nt see properly n couldn't hear nothing, walked into a wall n passed out on the floor. misses said was out for like 30 secs. sat there with a pint of water for 10 mins and was fine. got back up n skanked out to zane lowe followed by th prodigy. never had nothing like that before. :confused:

14. Alexi

Alexi Drench Audio

yeah got a knee to the head while playing rugby, the hit hurt a bit but once you hit the floor, you just feel the same as when you about to wake up in the morning, where your still asleep but you can sort of hear things going on, so it wasn't that bad

saying that the tackle made me concust and chundered on the way home after the match lol

15. Cosmo

Cosmo Last of the Meheecans

hahaha just a little ironic :D

I've never been knocked out by a physical blow (as far as I remember!) but sometimes alcohol has incapacitated me in a similar way...
    the closest apart from that - once I was pretty stoned, just had a hit from the shotty pipe, stood up and got such a bad head rush I couldn't see properly for the next few minutes. If it hadn't hurt so much it would have been pretty fun

16. Rezin

Rezin Freeze Motherfucker

I've never been knocked out but I got a bit of a beatdown one time when me and a mate got jumped. I was on medicine at the time, had broken my wrist a few months before and just had the cast removed, so I wasn't drinking when it happened but I'd taken my mates out to go to a club.

At closing time one of my mates got into an argument with some guys, then we moved on to go to my car and leave when a big group of about 12-15 followed us round to the car park. My mate who caused it and 2 girls we were with jumped in the car but then the people following us attacked my other mate. I went to split it up got knocked down from behind then got a bit of a battering on the deck. My mate is luckily quite a hard bastard and managed to fight them off and they left after a bit.

I had to drive 30 miles to get home with a bit of concussion. I was seeing double most of the way home and swerving a little bit on the road. Managed to get back ok though.

17. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

what surprised me about been cracked in the back of teh head was I actually saw stars, but somehow managed to stay on my feet, turn roudn ( and take 4 more blows) then I blocked about 4-5 more, grabbed its arms into a headlock, job done...

anotehr time smacked right in the temple...that made me very unstaed on my feet, but instant reflex was to return teh favour. result was towe unstaedy peopel cussing each other ouit, both too dizzy to do anything about it...quite funny really..ended up good mates !

18. dose.bs1

dose.bs1 THE DADDY

I was hit in my forehead in an 'accident' with a baseball bat, that took me clean out and staight to the hospital to sow my head back up. Hurt like hell after

19. Blurr

Blurr Wasted Selection

never been knocked out (touch wood) but lost teeth playing football, got a ball in the face from 2yards, dickhead jus smacked it so now i've got 2 of my front teeth capped :(

20. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

yes i have you fuckin dork and what the fuck do you mean how was it its fuckin curtains is what it is you realize asking that question is like asking a dead guy what happens after death youre a fucking goon you know that