have reason 2.5 ...looking fo rsomething else

headknockah

ok so i have been using reason 2.5 to produce my tunes with ..i have had a couple dif people recomend that i get a dif program but no one has mentioned any specific programs

what programs are some of you using and what would you say are the strong points of the programs

if you've been using reason for a while, i don't see any reason to suddenly switch to something totally different...if you have to get something else, i'd suggest getting cubase sx, as you can rewire reason into it, so you still would be able to use reason but have the added power of cubase...but if you're totally used to reason, don't move on to something else just cuz someone else said you should...

yeh, everybody has their own favourite, reason has the advantage of being complete fun at the same time as making music.

the rewire thing is dope too, haven't tried it with ableton yet, but i reckon it'll be cool.

Use logic myself, cos i like messing around with VSTs, plus Ableton for live set stuff.

The more time you spend looking for the perfect program, the less time you're spending making tunes!

Back
Top Bottom