Have a go at my first two tracks

I think Siglo has some Huuuuge potential!!! Thought the beats could have been a little fatter and have more punch to them, but apart from that it's banging! Got a real good structure to it!

siglo ... as mentioned drums need more impact, i think are too low in the mixdown or maybe whole track compression has squeezed the life out of them. Try adding some extra fills at phrase ends to highlight them. 2m36s bass tone is killer, wonder what it would sound like in that breakdown without the mid/high melody would for a bar or two.

losing control ...liking the rave vibe on this one, but feel the energy is lacking when it drops.

siglo ... as mentioned drums need more impact, i think are too low in the mixdown or maybe whole track compression has squeezed the life out of them. Try adding some extra fills at phrase ends to highlight them. 2m36s bass tone is killer, wonder what it would sound like in that breakdown without the mid/high melody would for a bar or two.

losing control ...liking the rave vibe on this one, but feel the energy is lacking when it drops.

thanks for usefull feedback Oria....Will try out your suggestions.
Cheers,

Feeling Siglo, drums sound okay to me, maybe a bit more high end attack on the kick. Your bassline is the highlight of the tune so it steel some of the space from the kick. Sidechaining a compressor might help... BIG.

Back
Top Bottom