Hatti Vatti + Es.tereo - Solid Gray 12" - Absys Records (8th July 2016)

sho

Absys Records
ABSLTD05 | Hatti Vatti + Es.tereo
SOLID GRAY 12" VINYL SINGLE + DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
8th July 2016

ABSLTD005_Square_Text_480px_jpeg.jpg

'An ode to the city of Berlin'

After a brief while of ‘studio silence’, Hatti Vatti returns to Absys Records and joins forces with Es.tereo, the outcome of which is a brilliant EP called “Maps” – yet another vinyl addition to the label’s already impressive catalogue. So, what to expect inside? Quality over quantity, as Synkro, Doc Scott or Presha Samurai would put it. Each of the three tracks included in the EP is a definition of what both of these super producers feel best at – the deeper side of +/- 170 BPM electronic music. You can say that it’s a contemporary face of the more gentle form of half-tempo drum & bass, but you can also say that, simply speaking, it’s a healthy portion of good electronic music with soul.
Kolours” will enchant you with the warmth of its bassline and the richness of the background elements, Forgotten Scores” will captivate you with the spacious sound of the percussion layer and the variety of bits and pieces surrounding it, and the more minimalistic, mysterious, and a bit more broken-beated “Maps” proves that content is much more telling than form. To put it in a nutshell, ABSLTD005 is Hatti Vatti and Es.tereo in their top shape.

Hatti_Vatti_520x180.jpg

Es.tereo_520x180.jpg

+++

EXCLUSIVE ORDER
SOLID GRAY 12" VINYL + DIGITAL DOWNLOAD + STICKERS or BADGES

via

absysrec.bandcamp.com

Last edited:
There is a bit but not much around at all. All influences of mikro music disappeared back to electronic, experimental and sometimes ambient sounds :) I think its about personal progress how to experience the music by some ex dnb artists :) Mikcrofunk label is still going very well and at that stage they will lead the world for long now. We can't forget about Med School since time to time too and few other labels :) Dnb head time leads back to jungle roots now as I observe :)

There is a bit but not much around at all. All influences of mikro music disappeared back to electronic, experimental and sometimes ambient sounds :) I think its about personal progress how to experience the music by some ex dnb artists :) Mikcrofunk label is still going very well and at that stage they will lead the world for long now. We can't forget about Med School since time to time too and few other labels :) Dnb head time leads back to jungle roots now as I observe :)

yeah, agreed.
and as long as bop is on the map everything will be alright, haha. :)

Last edited:
Such a strong release this, will be bagging this on vinyl come the end of the month im sure. Always great service from Absys too, tonnes of free stickers/badges/little poster bits when i've ordered from them before.

I picked this up over the weekend....great to see it getting some support. Really nice release.

and now tell me: is es.tereo the man behind 'theme' on samurai ?

Can't confirm and can't deny ;)

Loving this release guys, well done! :)

:violin:

I picked this up over the weekend....great to see it getting some support. Really nice release.

Thank you very much mate.

Such a strong release this, will be bagging this on vinyl come the end of the month im sure. Always great service from Absys too, tonnes of free stickers/badges/little poster bits when i've ordered from them before.

I try to manage this label bit different than others. I would love to see any kind of extras when ordering vinyls as customer, but unfortunately it's rare to receive stickers, badges or free bandcamp codes. Happened only once with Alphacut. I was so happy to see that kind of effort and love in music. I've decided to do same with every order we get and it back to us with such a great comments like your :) Cheers bro!

___

ALL PRE ORDERS SHIPPING TOMORROW!

Last edited:
Due to some fuck up at pressing plant, where there is 0% of our fault, finished copies are standard black.
We advertised there will be a solid silver wax, but will never happen. :( :(
Fortunately they pressed correct music, what is most important here anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom