Haters!

evol4276

DIBBA DIBBA!!!*^@%~!
VIP Junglist
Disgusting! New Loxy and Keaton tune Haters, heard a bit of it and was blown away. Need audio for you all to hear, nastiness.. The tune definately gives me some evil vibes, like me wanting to burn something, or any other vilionous acts.. this is a must hear, even if it is a small bit of it :gun:Them boys is making me a happy man

Last edited:
It's alright but it would be a much better tune without the vocal sample, I find it really really jarring.

Keaton & Hive remix of Loxy & Ink's Twisted 3rd Mind - now that is a tune :slayer:

Last edited:
V Matt said:
Keaton & Hive remix of Loxy & Ink's Twisted 3rd Mind - now that is a tune :slayer:

Sounds interesting! I dug the ep with the original on it out on the weekend. Probably my favourite L & I release to date. :word:

Mulla said:
Sounds interesting! I dug the ep with the original on it out on the weekend. Probably my favourite L & I release to date. :word:

Have you not heard it? It's bad!!!!

I'll do a clip of it :)

oh snap! loxy and keaton keepin it live on this one. Got me loud up in here. Rockin it gangsta gangsta ya heard. :pimp: some dirty south hip hop flavor would sit nicely on one of the breaks of a remix. be clear. holla.

Back
Top Bottom