haters

pinhead

I'm not preaching, I just think its necessary to say this. Why is there so much hating at the moment, what with the "clownstep" thing and people bitching about about Dillinja's new tracks, just cuz you you don't like something doesn't mean its bad, trends are trends because people like them, just like the sky is blue and my bollox are big and red. Don't stop having an opinion, that is what makes us individuals, I just think all the negative vibes are not necessary. :-/

not at all, I was reading Dillinja-Fast Car thread, its not necessary to go 'I think its shit, so I'm gonna tell people just how shit it is', y'know?

I know what you mean =)

[me]not a fan of the slating that goes on[/me]

So if you dont like a tune, you cant say that you dont like it? By all means unnecessary slating is sad, but I was under the impression that a forum was for voicing opinions. Obviously my wrong.

I think it's more to do with people actually berating a producer because of a song they didn't like...

Eg:

"Dillinja is a fuckin battyman, Fastcar is shat"

Instead of:

"Fastcar is whack, not my favourite Dillinja track, but admittedly, it'd rock floors worldwide"

A quantified, justified statement is all that is needed...

if im feeling a track, ill make sure i spread the word on that mo-fo,
if something isnt to my liking - im not gonna waste my time saying how much i dont like it!

everyone has the right to an opinion - but you are all wrong!!! :finger: :lol:

its all about constructive criticism......not just simply dissin something, that doesnt take intelligence, unlike sayin how sumthing cud b made beta.....

Xx---xX

Originally posted by Mulla
So if you dont like a tune, you cant say that you dont like it? By all means unnecessary slating is sad, but I was under the impression that a forum was for voicing opinions. Obviously my wrong.

:uberlaugh :uberlaugh :uberlaugh :thumbsup:

Originally posted by Mulla
Exactly.

No point pretending that every tune written is blinding when they blatently aren't :rolleyes:

Hating holds back progression. If you don't like it, cool, people out there do. If you think you can do better, by all means, show us something new...

'Haters' is easier to type when you're stoned than 'people who think records are shite so they slate the fuck out of the producer' is.:fag:

Last edited:
I'm not saying don't have an opinion, feedback from opinions is what makes the music better, what I mean is like, I read somewhere else about the whole clownstep thing and someone said that it had made the whole genre shit because of it. That's out of order, I think.

Originally posted by pinhead
I'm not preaching, I just think its necessary to say this. Why is there so much hating at the moment, what with the "clownstep" thing and people bitching about about Dillinja's new tracks, just cuz you you don't like something doesn't mean its bad, trends are trends because people like them, just like the sky is blue and my bollox are big and red. Don't stop having an opinion, that is what makes us individuals, I just think all the negative vibes are not necessary. :-/

I HATE your sig. How 'bout that.:puke:

Originally posted by V Matt
P.S. using the word haters is nearly as bad as Brits saying 'wack' :D

On the way back from the last BREAKNECK, I heard someone say, in a London Accent 'Wack Graf Is Funny Shit, Man'

Fo Real

Originally posted by 1992
I HATE your sig. How 'bout that.:puke:

Yes, but I bet you'd still smoke it.

:idhitit:

:idhitit:

Yer tellin' me! That looks like that really pungent gear that makes yer throat tickle and get that tickly cough after 3 tokes :D

Back
Top Bottom