Hate on the Police

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Borf™, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Not the band (I do hate them), but the actual Police.

I don't get why everyone's "fuck the 5-0" this and "pig bastards" that.

Granted, if you do something illegal (I'm sure most of us here do, me included) which includes drugs, then there is a chance you'll get arrested. But it's the government who make the rules, the police just enforce it.

If you take drugs, you know it's against the law so why do people moan when they do get arrested "fucking pigs arresting me."

Granted, there are coppers who are cocks, I've come across them. But maybe part of the reason there are like that (even though they shouldn't let it get ot them, supposed to be an example) is because they get treated like shit by people.

I really don't understand why people don't like the police. I'm pretty sure we all sleep better at night because there is a police force which does stop a lot of crime happening. I'm not saying the british police force is perfect (there is definately room for improvement) but they do a good job and I think all the childish, antisocial behaviour of hating police is just plain wrong.

2. JamesZero

JamesZero aka Zero Beats

A close mate of mine is in the police and I know he has to deal with a lot of shit.

I agree with you that if you do something wrong then you can't be pissed at the police if you get caught... weather they agree with that law or not, it's not up to them.

I do think there are probably quite a few bent coppers tho, so fair play for being pissed if you get treated like shit for no reason or arrested for no reason.

3. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

its a lot of that^^, but people do forget when a peadophile or rapist is caught. at the end of the day we need em but we just want to get away with our personal vices. werea selfish bunch.

i wish there where no police when i lost my license drink driving but if a pissed up div runs my kid over i want him hung drawn and quartered. they never had a chance

4. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Yeh, there is an element of that. But there's cunts everywhere in the world, so it's inevitible a few are going to slip in to every proffesion.

Exactly man. If something happened to my family I'd want justice done, and without a police force there never would be.

5. NastyLimbCheat

NastyLimbCheat Active Member

ive no problem with coppers, what gets me tho is when they spend all their time trying to get you for petty stuff, like coppers who set speed traps and stuff, waste of time and taxpayers money

6. BeyondTherapy

BeyondTherapy Well-Known Member

theres a simple answer to this ...

NO ONE REALLY LIKES BEING TOLD WHAT TO DO ... and when a human does get caught for doing something *wrong* instead of blaming self its easier to BLAME OTHERS ...

7. slimbo011

slimbo011 I've been naughty, I'm banned

I say fuck the police, thats how I treat em
    We buy our way out of jail, but we can't buy freedom

8. slimbo011

but on a serious note kanye west is a fag

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

It's what the government think is a pressing issue, which then puts pressure on police forces to try and cut it out to keep the government happy, which can take focus away from real crimes unfortunately.

10. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

But that's a shit attitude. Not everybody has that attitude. It's the wrong one to have imo.

11. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

i see what youre saying and i agree with most of it...

BUT...they have hated on me for many years...made my first 3 years of driving hell tbh...so as much as they do SOME good...they need to work on their priorities...

In my first month of driving, i was pulled-over almost 30 times!! yep...works out to be near enuf every day!!...and for no reason...my car was 100% legal...i wasnt speeding doing anything wrong...

just an easy target!!

12. slimbo011

i havent been pulled over once in 3 years of driving.

13. KEMZ

KEMZ Blatant Royal Status

they get alot of shit because most of them ARE wankers brof. just like traffic wardens (who prob get it worse) i feel so sorry for them..................

no one makes them do the job, if they dont like it then get another job dong something else. most in the force are power hungry empire building types who think wearing a uniform makes them important. thye like to take orders and follow rules - there robots brof, and i dont respect robots.

Transport police are far worse, they couldnt even get in the real force.

Brof, why do you give a fuck weather the police get shit or not ?

we pay our taxes so it all goes without saying really. they are public servants, bought and paid for, so now ive got to be 'nice' to them?

police will always get shit, and will always be dominated by self absorbed hero assholes.

they've had most of there power taken away over the last 20 -30 years so they are virtually useless anyway

14. Gloxxy

Gloxxy I SNORT COAL

I don't mind the police in general. They keep our state in a (relatively) peaceful order.

On the other hand patronising police that feel the need to talk down to you and belittle you make my blood boil.

15. slimbo011

this.

16. Dan M

Dan M hard gay northern bear

i read your post real fast an thought this is what you said hahahaha

17. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

Try living in Peckham mate!!

Havent had any trouble of recent...(touch wood)...bin driving 7/8 years now...

18. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Maybe they want to change this country for the better? Don't you see all this stabbing shit that goes on and think it's a loads of bullshit? I certainly do.

I wanted to be one, but I can't because I'm colour blind. I would like to be part, maybe a small almost irrelevant part, of helping this country be a good country. It all adds up.

And I didn't say you have to be "nice" to them. I'm on about people who have an immature view on them, hating them for no reason because they like to be rebel and think they're a fucking nutjob hardman because they taunt coppers and swear/spit on them.

And yes, I disagree with coppers being cocks to people for no reason, but maybe in a sitauation being a cock like that nipped something in the bud.

19. Barnzee

Barnzee OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt

I like the police. They gave me a cup of tea after i got nicked, even though i battered somebody. Tea was good too.

20. Sammy_Dodger

Sammy_Dodger Mr Ed

Me tooo!!

i couldnt be one if i wanted to...but thats a whole other story!!