Hate House - But need to learn to Love it

-ROOPS-

Hi Everyone,

I'm from NZ and I love drum and bass but will soon be travelling in europe, amongst other places, where I understand clubs play alot of house music.

At the moment i dont mind a bit of disclosure but I would love to know some good artists or tracks that you guys like.

I really do want to like house music but just don't know where to start and can't be bothered trudging through hours of shitty house music when you guys can just cherry pick me your best tunes!

Thanks alot

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
You're in the right place Roops old pal, we FUCKING love House Music here (ask @Brex ), but we're not your slaves... We don't pick out good tunes for you, like some gay ass personal shopping assistant!

No sir...

You must give us something first.

A story, or maybe some pics of your nob?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
what you need is dub techno, or some melodic minimal techno, that is the best house.

also the house dance, always remember the house dance, it goes arm cross, arm un-cross, in rhythm to the beat, w/hip thrust. so hip thrust - bunch up your firsts, cross arms over groin, hip thrust - un-cross arms to a welcoming embrace kind of pose, keep fists bunched, repeat. with time you are going to be able to swing from side to side as you thrust, and be able to cross lower/higher depending on where in the tune you are.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
No no Roops, you seem to have mis-understood... What we're actually looking for here & by we, I mean @SteveR94 (he is the official dnbforum penii picture curator here), is specifically a picture of your own personal penis & more importantly the glans... That throbby/smelly bit at the end, the nugget of joy as it were old boy!

Last edited:

SteveR94

PUNK ASS JUNGLE BUNNY
VIP Junglist
No no Roops, you seem to have mis-understood... What we're actually looking for here & by we, I mean @SteveR94 (he is the official dnbforum penii picture curator here), is specifically a picture of your own personal penis & more importantly the glans... That throbby/smelly bit at the end, the nugget of joy as it were old boy!
He's wrong, I love me some doorknobs, not nob nobs. Tell me, what's the best doorknob I could get for a door like this to really bring out a vintage feel to the door?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
maloneys could answer this in a heartbeat. youll have to wait ten days for maloneys to come back from Cyprus, he will sort you out good and proper, he will.

Dannyboy93

Raggo
VIP Junglist
john smackenroe said to give you this, don't know why, but he said it was important
SMACKENROE KNOWS HIS RIDDIMS, AND HIS HERONS, SAW HIM ON THE SIDE OF AEGON CHAMPIONSHIPS REPPING SHIT HHHAAAAAAAARRRRRDDDD, SMACKED UP MURRAYS MUM CAUSE SHE DIDN'T SWALLOW, really nice guy that smackenroe!