hashtagz DNB accidents

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by seizureslater, Aug 12, 2013.

1. seizureslater

seizureslater ferly kerfuffle

so i just spilled half a bottle of perfume oil on the floor skanking to decoder and substance's remix of hide u and a few days ago i choked on mouth wash doing the same but to a different choon. WAS JUST WONDERING, if anyone else has had a dnb induced accident? :jacko:

2. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

i hallucinated the first time i heard messiah. stone cold sober, and got hallucinations like anime was playing in front of my eyes. powerful music.
    i got caught doing a completely off-beat weirdo spaz dance at least a few times. in the mirror but also without, its never actually felt very good to get caught dancing at all. if you dont want anyone to see you you should do it in a packed club. nobody can see anything and nobody cares there. if you do it alone at home and you get caught, and at least if your a man, you are a bit of a faggot, i dont think im alone in feeling like that.

3. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

lol too many.. at a rave skanking on a podium, skanked to hard took myself and 2 hunnis to the floor, lots of blood, carried on raving
    sniff out the bag, bad idea did all my k dont know what happened
    bottle of wine on macbook cos bass was too heavy
    bass was too heavy again, speaker fell off the shelf - broke
    skanking again with a mate at home both of went too far forward, headbutt, knock out

4. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

Is hashtag the internet version of "right ear, right queer"? It is, isn't it?

Borf™ likes this.
  5. danwell

danwell BAAAAAAAAAAAAABE WAIT

Vodka in MacBook. More than once

6. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

its a terrible feeling, when your gut sinks to the centre of world and you say to yourself... not again :'(

7. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

Well I can sort of relate. How is this for wild?

I was having a wonderful time listening to Mozart's Marriage of Figaro and got so into it, I completely forgot about my parma ham wrapped aubergines roasting in the oven. Of course, they were absolutely ruined by the time of the crescendo. Haha, such a fool.

t345e, Phat_Sam, jsmith89 and 11 others like this.
  8. ThePapa

ThePapa Suffragette City..

Words escape me Borf. Also lol @ macbook retards I would cut my hands off before spilling something on my 'puter..

9. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

On a serious note, I was brocking out so hard to MOP once, the computer chair I was on broke and I fell backwards, proper slamming my head on the floor.

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

armchair jive becomes wheelchair life. irony, but still, raising the bar with crescendo.

seizureslater likes this.
  11. danwell

Wasn't my MacBook and only half my fault

12. tewky1

tewky1 Well-Known Member

Wasnt dnb, prolly wacko jacko or someting, vh1 classic somehow became channel of choice in the office. But might have moonwalked a bit vigorously with a bottle of Lucozade in my hand, mistake, that stuff is like napalm(less burny of course) when it gets on anything, spent a about 3 weeks trying to get my keyboard from sticking to my fingers!
    Thankfully I respect my own property a lot more, mortified if I ever caused my own stuff to melt down.
    Dan, wasnt yours, Safe!

13. seizureslater

seizureslater ferly kerfuffle

i get caught caught dancing a whole lot but i guess it is a little bit more right ear, right queer when you're a man (if you're a man) the old lady who lives in my house caught me dancing and i think she kinda half-smiled and pretended she didn't know what was going on and tried to walk away quickly. and we're talking about ugly dancing so essentially the dance of shame. she's super holy so sometimes i feel terrible playing music so loud when she's just right outside trying to memorise the bible, sigh.

- - - Updated - - -

wish i had videos of all these accidents would make for good masturbatory material

14. Borf™

Borf™ Borf

You were daggering wern't you?

Daggering her husband, admit it.

I think it's call daggering anyway. Jamaican women with big arses breaking penises. You're into it, I can tell.

15. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

I have a good daggering story. Well more than one but here is the one that came to mind:

I worked as a life guard at a private schools pool, which was a private sports club during the weekend - primarily when I worked there given I had a real job too. Anyway, they had hired out the sports hall some kids party (kids were around 6) to teach them to dance and the dance instructor didn't turn up. The manager was running around frantically trying to resolve this issue and asked me if I danced so I told him only daggering and in an instant he asked me to go and teach daggering to this group of about 16 kids in front of their parents. Me and the receptionist just piss ourselves laughing and the manager walked off in shame

16. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

pretty much. only the way I always put it was this, "yo rob, which ear is it you get pierced if your gay".......me: "either, fag"

did you think you'd get away with it because you used a 'z'?

- - - Updated - - -

I could have predicted this. here's a simple rule for anyone owning apple products. YOU CANNOT DRINK VODKA. STICK TO CARLSBERG TOPS, FAGS.

Borf™ likes this.
  17. herojuana

herojuana hairy kuala

There is not a chance anyone that can afford an apple product would drink Carlsberg. Although the homosexual quality of a Carlsberg top is in keeping with the Apple consumers general buying trend.

Moskit likes this.
  18. rob_del_terror

rob_del_terror - ̿ ̿'̵͇̿̿з=(•̪●)=ε

ok, disaronno and coke. what ever, they should steer clear of vodka.

19. D-Jhepz

D-Jhepz ◕‿◕

i was introduced to a lovely new drink on sat... liquid cocaine aka half tequila half jager... fuck my ballsack :smash:

20. danwell

Don't tell me what not to drink, I love vodka