(Hasheo Remix) Blu Mar Ten - all or nothing

HASHEO

ExpErimEntal Drum&Bass !

'PLEASE SAVE TO YOUR FAVORITES!' If you like my remix of 'Blu Mar Ten's 'All or nothing' !
Please Comment ...

http://soundcloud.com/groups/kmag-blu-mar-ten-remix-competition/tracks
Competition Details...
The winning remix will be professionally mastered at Finyl Tweek and released as a digital exclusive as part of the Love is the Devil remix project, along side remixes from dBridge, Marcus Intalex, BCee, Joe Syntax, Unquote and Blu Mar Ten. The remixer will also win a SoundCloud pro account, 2GB of free Loopmasters sample packs and £100 to spend in the Surus download store. One runner-up and the group choice winner (the entry that is favorited the most) will win a SoundCloud Lite account, a free Loopmasters sample pack and £50 to spend in the Surus download store
Competition closes - February 26 at 12:00 GMT

dont really know if u want or are open to criticism at this point but I think u need to turn the mid + high combo end up a little on your bassline. Im only listening to this on crappy ear buds but the contrast between the highs of the vocals makes the mids look non apparent.

Chill song tho, I really like it, nice work with the flow and feel. big ups champ

cheers

Back
Top Bottom