has there been a dnb film soundtrack?

flobbydobby

bangin garden of dobbylon
VIP Junglist
this is just a random question

has ther ever been an Official Film Soundtrack that was all, or mostly dnb?

there's definitely ones that have been disco (saturday night fever), hip hop (juice, menace ii society), metal (new iron man, judgement day), Funk (Shaft), etc.... pretty much every genre...but I can't think of a dnb one?

only things i can think of with drum n bass in are films like human traffic

probably some fast paced actions starring jason statham with the odd amen break or two :)

only things i can think of with drum n bass in are films like human traffic

probably some fast paced actions starring jason statham with the odd amen break or two :)
oh yeah good shout

I've just remembered Lock Stock & 2 smokng barrels has a couple of EZ Rollers tunes

this would be a better question:

what film soundtracks have ANY dnb tunes in them?...

Blue Streak which is an american film with Martin Lawrence in, has got one, when he's chasing some guy through back gardens and houses etc. That one always makes me smile. There was a film called Rolling with the nines a few years back that had a couple Shy FX and T Power tunes in too if I remember correctly. An all dnb soundtrack would be something to see in a film though, imagine how mad it would be, just breaks everywhere, love scene = sexy break, fight scene = hard/grimey break, car chase scene = choppy break etc etc lol I don't think I'd stop laughing to be honest

man I was thinking about making this thread the other day - it's surprising how little dnb there is in films

An all dnb soundtrack would be something to see in a film though, imagine how mad it would be, just breaks everywhere, love scene = sexy break, fight scene = hard/grimey break, car chase scene = choppy break etc etc lol I don't think I'd stop laughing to be honest

hah, yeah I get you. dnb doesn't really lend itself to an 'atmospheric ' scene really... not sure why that is tho'.

a karate flick with dnb could be good maybe

yeah i think i've heard a few Amens knocking about like previously said. Always hear dnb on adverts and TV shows when they're trying to make things look SUPER COOL and hip lol

125137d1231045086-b-king-post-12-67748-15028repost_police.jpg

repost_police.jpg

outlaw film has a couple hazard an g dub tunes in it
football factory has a dnb tune in it
harry brown has end credits if that counts!lol
theres probly alot more but i cant think rite now

man I was thinking about making this thread the other day - it's surprising how little dnb there is in films

not that surprising... as the idea of the music in a film is to envoke an emotion... to non-dnb heads (which is a vast portion of the viewing public, especially since films are more often than not american), the only feeling they would get from it is a sense of fast paced action.

for me, nothing beats a classicly composed score in a film... has far more dpeth and emotion in it

Back
Top Bottom