Has Spor - Bumblebee changed name to Halogen?

Yeah. The last lifted podcast he said that Halogen had always been called Halogen. Probably my fave tune on his new EP.

Yeah, just about pips Kingdom to the post imo. The synthesis work in Halogen is just... next level. Fucking mad, I mean you think you've heard good production skills in dnb, then Spor & Noisia show up with a track, and it's just like "wow, this pisses all over absolutely everything else". The technical ability of those producers is just in another league entirely.

Ep = Pure Filth

Kingdom will be my intro for the next 3 months no doubt...Halogen is a completely different tip, far too funky to not throw some serious moves to...

fuck it what am i saying...its amazing.

untitled-1-bea2f33f87.jpg

In fact, when Spor was djing at a party someone saw a cd of him where there was written 'Bumblebee' on it believing it was 'Halogen'.. and the name 'Bumblebee' stayed afterwards.

Yeah, just about pips Kingdom to the post imo. The synthesis work in Halogen is just... next level. Fucking mad, I mean you think you've heard good production skills in dnb, then Spor & Noisia show up with a track, and it's just like "wow, this pisses all over absolutely everything else". The technical ability of those producers is just in another league entirely.

Indeed

These guys are always pushing it a step further ... pleasure to be able to experience their music

Back
Top Bottom