Has or Does anybody cut dubplates....

xen said:
Nothing quite like the real quality of a Heathmans dub, they feel and look like a real deluxe-quality dub. I'm lucky enough to have posession of a couple of these babies, and they really are the puckerest of pucker. Incredibly solid, very thick, quality edge finish too (smooth as you'd like, no cut-your-fingers edges), and they're a full 12", sure you pay with a pound of flesh for them but they are teh nice. ;)

Word brother!

I did receive one from them which was slightly dented, but they re-cut ir for free and got it back to me pretty speedy!

Good customer service!

If your gunna go there, ask for Dom (y)

sdm said:
cK had a plate from dubstudio, sounded fresh. If I ever finish some tunes I might get them cut lol!

I can thoroughly recommend dubstudio. I contacted Henry on AIM (the address is on the website), and after sending him the .wav files on a Tuesday I received the vinyl on Thursday!
It sounds great and is supposed to last a long long time if it's looked after.
The prices can't be argued with, single-side 10" for £15 or double-side for £25.

Going back to dubstudio for a custom scratch plate soon as I sort out the samples!

chemical records:get henry at dubstudio to cut there stuff so you can see howmuch they earn out of it.
go to henry on aim and it can be done all over aim, you send the tunes you want cut in a folder and he will cut them.
mine have allways been really good and havent worn at all. they are like normall tunes just thicker and all black.
mine have alwaysworked out at about £35 - 37 with postage i think which is good.
can be done with paypal too.
delivery has always been cool aswell.

ez

Definitely, no reason to pay chem like, ten quid for the privilege of forwarding your wav files to dubstudio... I was reading the reviews of his service on his site, every single one is very positive.

If I had dubs to cut, he's who I'd send them to, I've heard dubs he's cut and they sound crisp. A little quiet, but of course all dubs are, because that's down to the manufacturing process vs. pressed vinyls. Tweak on the channel gain'll solve that ;)

sdm said:
cK had a plate from dubstudio, sounded fresh. If I ever finish some tunes I might get them cut lol!

cK said:
I can thoroughly recommend dubstudio. I contacted Henry on AIM (the address is on the website), and after sending him the .wav files on a Tuesday I received the vinyl on Thursday!
It sounds great and is supposed to last a long long time if it's looked after.
The prices can't be argued with, single-side 10" for £15 or double-side for £25.

Going back to dubstudio for a custom scratch plate soon as I sort out the samples!

BREAKNECK said:
:lol:
definitely recommend Dub studio in Bristol - the cuts are nice n loud and they're permanent (unlike acetates)...

:readthis: :readthis: :readthis:

(y)

Check my latest mix, it's currently a sticky in the mixes section.
The last track, Stingray is played off a dubstudio cut. :)

sdm said:

It's all about the regular pimpin'. :who_wants

I don't have these slipmatts for nothing! :lol:
SIC003.jpg

Back
Top Bottom