has kitsap turned good or is he fakings his tracks now?

MARKLAR

International Tracksuit Salesman
VIP Junglist
better than his normal stuff but im really beginnin to hate that anoyin yea sound!

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Personally i think you're all fags for ridiculing the first few tunes a producer makes, they might be shit but everyone has to start somewhere.

Nutek

movement junglist
VIP Junglist
Personally i think you're all fags for ridiculing the first few tunes a producer makes, they might be shit but everyone has to start somewhere.
we're giving our opinions, what do you expect from a forum? anyway, if he was a member and posted his tracks, he'd get constructive criticism, so basically, because he's not a member we all hate him

Joey AdhD

sweaty scouser
VIP Junglist
Man lets not start this thread all over again, i am not sayin he is shit, i reckon the tune has has made is good.

END THREAD/

Reference

fair shout.
VIP Junglist
he makes like a new song each day, the first million were all shit in decending order.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
No shit, if i was to make a track now it would be shit, cos im not a producer and sometimes when u make a track u get stuck so u start a new one, find a new direction.

I'm not sticking up for this guys tunes, cos they're pretty whack, but this 'hate for the sake of hating' shit is depressing, guy has done nothing but try to make music. Things like this belong in DoA.