Has anyone tried Decksavers? Would love to hear some reviews.

awful

I'm moving soon and one of my 1210s doesnt have a dust cover.. I was looking to buy two new hingers and a cover but then I ran across this on ttl:

http://www.turntablelab.com/the-wall/0/5/85396.html

Then I noticed they offer "decksavers" for other tables and mixers..

So my first question is:

Has anyone tried this product for a Technics deck.. and if so does it sit on top loosely or is it a snug fit?

Also if noone has tried it for a Technics deck, have they tried it on any piece of gear?

RUSSLA

Technique
VIP Junglist
You can clearly see from the picture it hugs the deck so in theory should be better at keeping out dust then the OEM ones. I'd but a bit of foam seal around the contact edges to prevent scratches etc but if your decks are old and scratched dont both.

Bit pricey tho, that'll only cost a maximum of like £3 material costs so for $59 you are getting ripped hard.

D Double U

FQ Sessions
VIP Junglist
You can clearly see from the picture it hugs the deck so in theory should be better at keeping out dust then the OEM ones. I'd but a bit of foam seal around the contact edges to prevent scratches etc but if your decks are old and scratched dont both.

Bit pricey tho, that'll only cost a maximum of like £3 material costs so for $59 you are getting ripped hard.
This.

To be honest with you, a lighter and a lot of old plastic bottles and some patience could leave you with a similar - allbeit less professional - result. And you will still be able to feed yourself for a week!