Has anyone seen that film Eden lake...

HEIST

VIP Junglist
talk about disturbing, i just felt wrong after watching it. The end is just so bad...

'We look after our own here...'

kids can be fucking cruel thats all ill say...

is this the film with the "hoodies" or sumin and they attack that couple? Or something along those lines?

out on dvd?

im gonna go watch 'hes not really that into you' with bird later, great film title for v-day eh?

ill check that film tho heist, like twisted films XD

oi oi! my mate just lent me that but aint watched it yet, isnt it pretty gruesome n about some kids that stab someone right up n try to get rid of the body? got someone from eastenders in it?

talk about disturbing, i just felt wrong after watching it. The end is just so bad...

'We look after our own here...'

kids can be fucking cruel thats all ill say...

wana see more messed up kids, watch either funny games or kids, top films.

eden lakes fuckin brutal! rented it a while ago thinking it was a moster style horror and totally wasn't prepared for the absolute onslaught over the next hour or so. really keeps the tension up through the whole film then tops it off with a pretty horrific endin aswell, top film!

Watched it a couple of weeks ago, what shocked me most was the fact how true to uk society that in every town there are kids like that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTksfTfgkM4

This is a much less disturbing ending and the best bit of the movie (didnae like that lassie fae the start)

Also the film is ripe with samples to put over tune's:gang_bang

sample that for your next tune man :) 'we look after our own here...' would be big im sure.

lol

i actually used tol ive near a street that was so simliar to those peole at the end it was scary, seriously, just the sort of thing theyd do.... police...? fuck off we look after our own here...

watched this last night. what the fuck? that has to be the darkest, most disturbing/depressing film i have EVER seen - didn't think it was gonna be that bad.

the sickest thing about it is the fact that somewhere out there there probably are loads of fucking psychos like this. e.g. these guys from russia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

just hope theres NEVER any of the fuckers near me or anyone i know.

:-/

Back
Top Bottom