Has anyone seen that film Eden lake...

HEIST

VIP Junglist
talk about disturbing, i just felt wrong after watching it. The end is just so bad...

'We look after our own here...'

kids can be fucking cruel thats all ill say...

[Politrix]

Peace & fucking, believe!
VIP Junglist
out on dvd?

im gonna go watch 'hes not really that into you' with bird later, great film title for v-day eh?

ill check that film tho heist, like twisted films XD

KEMZ

Blatant Royal Status
VIP Junglist
oi oi! my mate just lent me that but aint watched it yet, isnt it pretty gruesome n about some kids that stab someone right up n try to get rid of the body? got someone from eastenders in it?

eden lakes fuckin brutal! rented it a while ago thinking it was a moster style horror and totally wasn't prepared for the absolute onslaught over the next hour or so. really keeps the tension up through the whole film then tops it off with a pretty horrific endin aswell, top film!

Barnzee

OmniaInNumerisSitaSunt
VIP Junglist
talk about disturbing, i just felt wrong after watching it. The end is just so bad...

'We look after our own here...'

kids can be fucking cruel thats all ill say...

sample that for your next tune man :) 'we look after our own here...' would be big im sure.

HEIST

VIP Junglist
sample that for your next tune man :) 'we look after our own here...' would be big im sure.
lol

i actually used tol ive near a street that was so simliar to those peole at the end it was scary, seriously, just the sort of thing theyd do.... police...? fuck off we look after our own here...

views

Easily distracte
VIP Junglist
watched this last night. what the fuck? that has to be the darkest, most disturbing/depressing film i have EVER seen - didn't think it was gonna be that bad.

the sickest thing about it is the fact that somewhere out there there probably are loads of fucking psychos like this. e.g. these guys from russia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

just hope theres NEVER any of the fuckers near me or anyone i know.

:-/