Has anyone really been as far as decided to use even go want to do look more like

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.

I think Harry said it all.

alz

compress to impress
VIP Junglist
Originally Posted by Harry3
I've been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It's just common sense.

I decided to use even go want to do look more like before it was cool to use even go want to do look more like. I have even really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like, that I stopped doing look more like a long time ago, and now I just use even go want to do look more like with scissors, a box set of Kenan & Kel on DVD, a 4 gigabyte SD card, and a frayed ethernet cable.
my fav part

DJ Spliff

Never Enuff Vinyl
VIP Junglist

My fav part

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
i was about to sig you harry3. you know why? cos i was about to write that. i swear, only better and more cooler

DJ COSHH

VIP Junglist
What is the maximum weight you can carry whilst travelling up a 45 degree incline hill?
This has so many variables in this it is unreal...

Are you in a car or walking?
What's your weight?
What are you wearing?
What is the ground surface?
How ergonomic is the load?
How is the load distributed?
How long will you be travelling?

You need to elaborate!

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
This has so many variables in this it is unreal...

Are you in a car or walking? Speed walking
What's your weight? 11 Stone
What are you wearing? Thong and cowboy hat
What is the ground surface? Gravel
How ergonomic is the load? I'm carrying you
How is the load distributed? WOAH
How long will you be travelling? As long as it takes

You need to elaborate!
Hope that helps

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
is side do gome under ever vent lardent seen var jeer bent vard lets done rak sark ger harm dear term spend mor gee hem