Has anyone managed to fill an entire back catalogue of any single label on vinyl?

i have the full formation records back cat and all v recordings up to the launch of liquid v

That's 2 labels right there that will never be what they used to be!

Buying a hallowed V release always felt that bit more special than buying any other record! I still remember well buying the likes of Special Treat / Trouble / Warhead / Funktion when they came out and buying V Classics on day of release.

before i stopped buying vinyl i had:

Metalheadz 001 - 078 + every lp and razors edge
All philly blunts
all valve records
all virus up to about 2005
every enforcers pic disc
every prodigy vinyl release

Selling them all now though :)

All Prototype back cat. Deadly vinyl & Logic Production series. & pretty much every dillinja vinyl from early 90's to 2000.

other than 006 yes. really rare that one! I did see a dubplate of photeks 'flavour of a sound' up on ebay last week. went for £325. gutted i missed it!

other than 006 yes. really rare that one! I did see a dubplate of photeks 'flavour of a sound' up on ebay last week. went for £325. gutted i missed it!

That is a heck of alot of cash...fair play though most people would give a limb for the majority of prototype releases, I think I have 4!

yea i would pay silly money for either of those 2 records. about to buy 006 on discogs a year ago then got a message saying that he was a fraudulent seller. gutted but relieved at the same time! 'Say It' is a fackin chooon. you should submit the 003 release on discogs cos i think its missing. if you ever feel like selling, which you probably wont but just in case you do, or just want an offer for it to see what you would get, please please get in touch.

Last edited:
what's on pro003?

i think i'm on a mission to get all rhv cat. will take years ofc, but perhaps some day i'll get there.

I'm hoping to start collecting the Samurai back catalogue this summer once I'm working again. It'll definitely be tricky to get original pressings for some of the releases, but that'll be part of the fun.

i never actually thought to fill an entire catalog from a label, just always bought tunes i wanted. i do have all releases from deeper realms which is only 2 releases. haha!

Any bundle deals for say all your philly blunts?

All the philly blunts went as soon as i started selling them

Had all the prototypes aswell (not 003 or 006 before anyone asks lol) they nearly all gone now

Been putting them all on discogs - http://www.discogs.com/seller/vapourdj

Or if anyone wants to come and buy in bulk (in based in Newbury) they can message me i got 16 boxes full here only listed 3 and a half so far - everything from 89 to 2007 - sold all the filler shit 5 years back so its all goodness

I'm hoping to start collecting the Samurai back catalogue this summer once I'm working again. It'll definitely be tricky to get original pressings for some of the releases, but that'll be part of the fun.

I've been looking into this the last couple of days and the older ones are suprisingly well priced. Its the later VIP marbled versions that are going for a bomb

a mate has the whole Ram back cat barring 02 and a couple of others, its quite a collection. he's even trying to get them all on full release so has some on white and full - he's a bit of a nutter

Back
Top Bottom