Has anyone got an mp3 of Bios-Fear by Skynet/Konflict?

I've been searching for this song for ages and can't find it anywhere has anyone got an mp3? Would be much appreciated!!!

if your asking for a freebie... fuck off... and read the forum rules... "Would be much appreciated!!!"

if you want it on pay download... then im afraid you wont find it... i dont think it was ever released on digital...

if your asking for a freebie... fuck off... and read the forum rules... "Would be much appreciated!!!"

if you want it on pay download... then im afraid you wont find it... i dont think it was ever released on digital...

Nah i'll pay for it just can't find it anywhere, and trust me i do support the scene, i buy everything going d&b-wise. Just wanted to listen to this track is all. Ive been spending all my cash on d&b vinyl/cds etc for years!!

Then you will have to buy it on vinyl but the Clockwork LP is not cheap!

The cheapest on discogs is £25.

Ok set myself up for that one i guess. Guess i can't win on this one!! Im off to kill myself.

hahahaha!! nah your cool man...

just a little word of advice... dont ask for free mp3s.... its against forum rules for a start and secondly you get irrate wankers like myself who enjoy kicking off with people who illegally download shit.... especially unreleased stuff....

Anyway... stick around... dont go killin yourself just yet! hahaha

where abouts in Gloucester by the way??? im up in Stroud quite alot...

just a little word of advice... dont ask for free mp3s.... its against forum rules for a start and secondly you get irrate wankers like myself who enjoy kicking off with people who illegally download shit.... especially unreleased stuff....

Ok cheers mate, just don't want people to think i rip d&b tracks all the time cos i don't! :) Just wanted to listen to this and couldn't find it.

where abouts in Gloucester by the way??? im up in Stroud quite alot...

Ur in Stroud a lot mate? Not much happening d&b-wise:confused: Pretty quiet at the mo, had Nicky Blackmarket in Stroud at the weekend tho, i was on just before him, nice bloke!! What u up to in Stroud then anyway?

Ur in Stroud a lot mate? Not much happening d&b-wise:confused: Pretty quiet at the mo, had Nicky Blackmarket in Stroud at the weekend tho, i was on just before him, nice bloke!! What u up to in Stroud then anyway?

My mrs used to live up... her parents still do...

Im going to start a new night up there aswell soon... at Warehouse. Going to do a few tester nights and see how it goes and then maybe do a regular night there.

Only problem is competing with Bassix in Cheltenham....

Back
Top Bottom