Has anyone else developed an emotional attachment to their monitors?

Mine are shite, but i fuckin love them :)

Had them for 2 years get some wicked sound out of them because i know them so well
Feeling the air coming out of the holes when a really subby tune we are working is rolling out mmmmmmm

really need new ones though, everything we make is crossed refferenced with various monitors, but i still always start out on my samsons :)

I love my Mackie HR824 MkII's
Even my neighbour respescts them =D
And he hasnt a clue what theyre like
But loves the fact he feels the sub in his lounge lmao

I love my Mackie HR824 MkII's
Even my neighbour respescts them =D
And he hasnt a clue what theyre like
But loves the fact he feels the sub in his lounge lmao

who woulnt love them
;)

yeah i definitely have an attachment to my monitors (hr824s mk1) - so much so that i continue to use them in a room that is far too small for them, even though i have a pair of ns-10s in the same room.

plus they dont make them any more and apparently they are better than the mk2 so i have even more reason to treasure them. if anyone broke them i think i would murder them.

yeah i definitely have an attachment to my monitors (hr824s mk1) - so much so that i continue to use them in a room that is far too small for them, even though i have a pair of ns-10s in the same room.

plus they dont make them any more and apparently they are better than the mk2 so i have even more reason to treasure them. if anyone broke them i think i would murder them.

A fly landed on my monitor yesterday. I hunted the little fuck down with a can of deoderant and sprayed it to death.

NS-10s too? fuckin nice montior set up that man, anything sounding nice in there will sound great anywhere

They aint made NS10s for yeeeears now really hard to get hold of a working pair, always keeping my eye out for some

Back
Top Bottom