Harvest - Outsiders

DeeGun

banned on facebook
VIP Junglist
Last edited by a moderator:
Loads of good jump up arriving at the moment, can't get enough of it. This is big.

harvest is gonna be big man hes moved forward shit loads since footsoldier/mutiny, and even wild bunch and wating room sound like proper old bits compared to his new stuff, hes got skills man

chooooon been saying Harvest is big for long. I still don't see how he didn't get the best breakthrough producer at the awards. Imo Hype should sign him up to Playaz before he misses out.

chooooon been saying Harvest is big for long. I still don't see how he didn't get the best breakthrough producer at the awards. Imo Hype should sign him up to Playaz before he misses out.

if the opportunity arises i wouldn't place bets against it ;)
outsiders is big we wanted it for g13 bit of a sore subject
shit happens..hes got big tunes to come tho, talented guy

Last edited:

Because those Awards have been a load of shit since Raveology took them over from Accelerated Culture. Don't take any notice of them...

It was Wild Bunch that made me sit up and notice Harvest, over 2 years ago now. To say he's improved is an understatement! So had Dr Dub though, like his liquid bits

Back
Top Bottom