ambusher

Keep It Funky!!
this guy crept out of nowhere and is making the sickest tunes

this time last year no1 even heard of this guy lol

even given sly and pacso a run for there money

BIG UP HARVEST EVERYTIME BADDERMAN PRODUCER

(Book him for the next Creation)

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

I like The Day, Beast and Whislter.. Not feeling anything else. The day is deffo his best track. One to watch....has a long way to go tho.

It's really hard for me to say what I wanna say without offending anybody ...

All I will say is that there's an obvious, disappointing and alarming separation in drum and bass music right now ...

It's really hard for me to say what I wanna say without offending anybody ...

All I will say is that there's an obvious, disappointing and alarming separation in drum and bass music right now ...

i dont think theres anything disapopoininting about harvest

name one shit tune this guys made?

i dont think theres anything disapopoininting about harvest

name one shit tune this guys made?

If you read what I said again, I didn't even comment on Harvest as a producer yet alone say that he's disappointing ...

I've checked out his tunes and a couple are not bad, not mind blowing but I was quite impressed with the quality of production on a couple of tunes, something which I feel is all too often lacking in the majority "underground" jump up producers ...

If he plays his cards right and develops his skills he could have a bright future, but for now he's not quite setting the world on fire in the way you're implying, he's just got potential :)

I wish him all the best, as I do every other producer out there working hard to achieve success

If you read what I said again, I didn't even comment on Harvest as a producer yet alone say that he's disappointing ...

I've checked out his tunes and a couple are not bad, not mind blowing but I was quite impressed with the quality of production on a couple of tunes, something which I feel is all too often lacking in the majority "underground" jump up producers ...

If he plays his cards right and develops his skills he could have a bright future, but for now he's not quite setting the world on fire in the way you're implying, he's just got potential :)

I wish him all the best, as I do every other producer out there working hard to achieve success

ye bless man sry if it sounded like i was replying with hate..

im more a jump up fan...in that genre hes smashing it big time

hes decent. hes pushin all the right buttons at the mo, he has 'the sound' that gets played by loads of djs and kills dancefloors with it..got a bright future
can only see him gettin betta

LEARNING CURVE! he's only at the bottom, and getting HIGH praise for it, the man has quickly earnt alot of respect already, and rightly so.

there is so much more for him to do tho, i recon things will blow bigtime with his production next year, i hope so anyways... brummies know best ;)

Back
Top Bottom