HARRY SHOTTA ON GRIME....THATS A LIBERTY!!!

that saw 6 bar is rude. ahah

dont come with them ego bars, like 2:26 onwards. can't stand that self-proclaimed best in the business shit lol.

decent track shotta prefer u on grime than DnB to b honest, not a fan of shoutin U-N-C-Z all the time. wasnt feeling u at the beginning at melkwag inno in the dam but towards the end u tore the roof off got everyone goin mad.

yeah man uncz are good n that, but u lot don't half get annoying screaming UNCZ all the time, think you should chiill on that 1 apart from that it's all good, also no offecnce mate but sometimes ure voice sounds like a twelve year olds

Safe for the responses, to be fair my voice is my voice, can't do much about that...lol. If you listen to recent UNCZ sets or the UNCZ In The Coffee Shop mix I dont think you'll hear an overdose of the U-N-C-Z chants, jus loads of new bars and combos...

when shotta n det came on the other night at kings of the underground the place went SIIICK! i swear never seen it go so mad n they smashed it. But yeh when UNCZ get together that U-N-C-Z stuff does get annoying but the coffee shop got some fresh new bars in it

Safe for the responses, to be fair my voice is my voice, can't do much about that...lol. If you listen to recent UNCZ sets or the UNCZ In The Coffee Shop mix I dont think you'll hear an overdose of the U-N-C-Z chants, jus loads of new bars and combos...

you're voice will get rougher anyway oneday

eksman and skibba used to be butter-smooth bak in the day !

Back
Top Bottom