Iron Hands - Mothra
Rowney - We dont ramp rmx
Brookes Brothers - Tear You Down
>>D Product - Low Life
Drum addict - Benny Hill
Chase & Status - Street Life
Andy C & Shimon - Quest

Last edited:
yes yes harry, been waitin for this for ages mate, t/l looks good, like Jacomelli said, up it to dnbshare plz, i'll downbload it n leave ya some feed later. btw, u have a good time in the dam?

Last edited:
dnbshare or megaupload are fucking up lately, any chance of uploading it to rapidshare or sendspace mate, Or can someone else upload it to one of them, cheerz

Last edited:
listened to it mate n it sounds good, loovin the tune selection, id say your in the sun mix was better but still overall a sick mix, well done mate, keep it up.

yes yes harry, been waitin for this for ages mate, t/l looks good, like Jacomelli said, up it to dnbshare plz, i'll downbload it n leave ya some feed later. btw, u have a good time in the dam?

Yh i thought dam was big mate..had a better time than last year. Thought friday was better than saturday! I didnt see you out there? you have a good time yh?

Yh i thought dam was big mate..had a better time than last year. Thought friday was better than saturday! I didnt see you out there? you have a good time yh?

yea it was alright, i thought last year was better IMO, i seen walker in the rave but thats it. next year will be better hopefully, roll on innovation in the sun. peace!!

Back
Top Bottom