KEATON
FRICTION
LOXY
INK
RAIDEN
2 shy mc

!!!!!!

WOHOO!

I can never be arsed to trek to london to go to hardware due to financial difficulties but its good to see em down here, makes it easy for me!

exceeeellent! i take it all crew will be in attendance! :boobies: !!! should be rather good shindig! :D :slayer:

only a 25k system tho!!! thats not as much as breakneck!!!! poofs! ha ha! :finger2: :D

yes it going to be sick man, have not heard KEATON play out fo long time man

is going to be a first time experience listening to mc verse,

PLUS
Redeye Corporation are giving out 2 Tickets to the Renegade Hardware event hitting Portsmouth on the 2nd of June 2004. For more information LOG ON TO www.redeyecorp.com

cannot wait man
:spliff: :spliff: :spliff: :spliff:

@ Redeye... Ahem.

That's friday the 4th of June on the flyers.

It says 2nd June on your website, too.
Didn't want you to miss out.

;)

goose said:
@ Redeye... Ahem.

That's friday the 4th of June on the flyers.

It says 2nd June on your website, too.
Didn't want you to miss out.

;)
:lol:(y)

:cry: :cry: :cry:

FUKIN WANK!!!!

i cant go now!!!! raaahh!

i got to do loads of crap and take my car home!!!

shite!

have fun guys!

anyone want to cover it for the website???? please take pics etc!

Charge said:
So how was it???
I thought it was good fun! I usually don't talk much at events, but I actually had a chat with a lot of people, it was very good to catch up etc.

Numbers were a bit low, but the music was heavy weight as expected. The sound was also pretty crisp.

bOH (y)

I thought it was heavy! Got fucked and had a great time.......as the man said, shame about the turn-out....imo it did not do justice to the quality of the night. Big up urselves Ren. Hardware! Bo!

sdm said:
I thought it was good fun! I usually don't talk much at events, but I actually had a chat with a lot of people, it was very good to catch up etc.

Numbers were a bit low, but the music was heavy weight as expected. The sound was also pretty crisp.

bOH (y)

shame i had to miss it...

??????numbers were a bit low?????? what? for hardware??? fukin come on portsmouth sort it out! hahahahaha

Yeah numbers were extremly low considering the line up of djs ; im mean Andy c palys the pier, i know the man is well respected but how can him and him alone pull such a large crowd like at the last breakneck, i suppose breakneck has a well established name but Ren.Hardware Londons premier music promoters it should of been Ramjam , i got there bout 10 to se nearly no 1 in the place portsmouth look deep inside and ask yourself do you really know good DnB when you hear it or can you tell what a heavy line up looks like if you see 1????Maybe you do and you just missed this but for farck sake sort it out and get to the raves thats how we can keep the scene strong down hear promoters need the numbers....ARRGh thats better had to get thatr off my chest!!! You guys r grrrrreat really!!! Peace out Daky
:antitank: :)

was a quality night, missed most of frictions set but keaton - oh gosh!! was wicked, shame about the small turnout, at least u could get to the bar tho!

daky said:
Yeah numbers were extremly low considering the line up of djs ; im mean Andy c palys the pier, i know the man is well respected but how can him and him alone pull such a large crowd like at the last breakneck, i suppose breakneck has a well established name but Ren.Hardware Londons premier music promoters it should of been Ramjam , i got there bout 10 to se nearly no 1 in the place portsmouth look deep inside and ask yourself do you really know good DnB when you hear it or can you tell what a heavy line up looks like if you see 1????Maybe you do and you just missed this but for farck sake sort it out and get to the raves thats how we can keep the scene strong down hear promoters need the numbers....ARRGh thats better had to get thatr off my chest!!! You guys r grrrrreat really!!! Peace out Daky
:antitank: :)

You answered your own question almost.. Breakneck is established so they go regularly.. interesting thing is that if you go to CONTACT , the techno night then you see pretty much the same crowd there aswell!.
They aren't true heads the majority, they are just looking for something to do and have a mash up.

Back
Top Bottom