Hardware last night >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Oh my god!!!!

So glad it was back at The End, I love that club! Everything was spot on last night. :love:

Dieselboy killed it, longside Friction (is this guy never on form?), Dylan, Loxy was relentless!! Pendulum (new tunes are heavy, 'Kingston Vampires' anyone?) :slayer: :slayer:

Decided to get there a bit later than usual (00:00) which paid off as we stayed a lot later than we usually do.

Big up Mackie, the new Resonant Evil tunes.. The world is not ready! :sick:

Finally big up Sarah@TOV (y)(y)(y)

Wicked night!

Some proper heavy tunes got played....Dieselboy played one with a HUGE snare roll leading into the drop - i was well impressed with that one. And Pendulum's first tune....what can I say?!!? :rave:

Bigup SDM for driving, and tirpin for paying an extra quid for parking. Textbook.

sdm said:
Oh my god!!!!

So glad it was back at The End, I love that club! Everything was spot on last night. :love:

Dieselboy killed it, longside Friction (is this guy never on form?), Dylan, Loxy was relentless!! Pendulum (new tunes are heavy, 'Kingston Vampires' anyone?) :slayer: :slayer:

Decided to get there a bit later than usual (00:00) which paid off as we stayed a lot later than we usually do.

Big up Mackie, the new Resonant Evil tunes.. The world is not ready! :sick:

Finally big up Sarah@TOV (y)(y)(y)

Did Diesel bring his faithful companion J Messinian wid him? :zest:

was up for this but a bout of the flu knocked this lame ass down!!

poor..what was Jungle warfare like.

L.nite smashed it! so glad i went. Left Fabric at 1, was too packed out, then qued for The End for an hour bt it was sooooooooo worth it! catchin up wiv me 2day tho.

Back
Top Bottom