Hardware last night >>>

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Oh my god!!!!

So glad it was back at The End, I love that club! Everything was spot on last night. :love:

Dieselboy killed it, longside Friction (is this guy never on form?), Dylan, Loxy was relentless!! Pendulum (new tunes are heavy, 'Kingston Vampires' anyone?) :slayer: :slayer:

Decided to get there a bit later than usual (00:00) which paid off as we stayed a lot later than we usually do.

Big up Mackie, the new Resonant Evil tunes.. The world is not ready! :sick:

Finally big up Sarah@TOV (y)(y)(y)

M-Code

Hubbidy Hibbedy
Wicked night!

Some proper heavy tunes got played....Dieselboy played one with a HUGE snare roll leading into the drop - i was well impressed with that one. And Pendulum's first tune....what can I say?!!? :rave:

Bigup SDM for driving, and tirpin for paying an extra quid for parking. Textbook.

Ab0|2Ti0N

WHAT THE FUCK IS JUICE???
VIP Junglist
sdm said:
Oh my god!!!!

So glad it was back at The End, I love that club! Everything was spot on last night. :love:

Dieselboy killed it, longside Friction (is this guy never on form?), Dylan, Loxy was relentless!! Pendulum (new tunes are heavy, 'Kingston Vampires' anyone?) :slayer: :slayer:

Decided to get there a bit later than usual (00:00) which paid off as we stayed a lot later than we usually do.

Big up Mackie, the new Resonant Evil tunes.. The world is not ready! :sick:

Finally big up Sarah@TOV (y)(y)(y)
Did Diesel bring his faithful companion J Messinian wid him? :zest:

lokki

JUNGLIST FROM DEYA
VIP Junglist
was up for this but a bout of the flu knocked this lame ass down!!

poor..what was Jungle warfare like.

PoD

L.nite smashed it! so glad i went. Left Fabric at 1, was too packed out, then qued for The End for an hour bt it was sooooooooo worth it! catchin up wiv me 2day tho.