Hardware last night (5th Aug)

sdm

This is Dog Fort
VIP Junglist
Awesome night, one of the best I've been to in a long time. All the sets we caught were off the heezie my neezie :slayer:

Noisia, Loxy, Ink, and a bit of Calyx. Let's not forget the set of the night.. Friction, 96-2000 set! This man knew what we liked and took full advantage, one of the best sets and club vibes I've witnessed for ages. Good shows from the MC's as well, I caught 2Shy and IC3, both of which did it proper.

All in all, very glad I went :D

I hope they put the sets online, but it won't be a patch on what it was like in the clurrrb.

A wicked night!!

Not been to The End for a while now, was cool to go back... love that club!

Sets of the night for me were of course Friction old selection, aswell as Ink. He never fails to impress with his tunage... some heavy new bits
:slayer:

Big up teh Snp longside mc-odd! (y)

ABSOLUTLEY FUCKING DISGUSTING NITE,THAT ALONG WIV THE G/WARFARE LAUNCH ARE MY 2 BEST RAVES THIS YEAR SO FAR.YET AGAIN HARDWARE PULL IT OFF PURE FUCKING MERKAGE.BO.

If I hadn't have been so tired from a long week, this would have been yet ANOTHER disgusting night from Hardware! But we must soulja on through these times, and I lasted till 5.45, until I was :rinsed:
Absolutely DUTT bass rumbling thru The End when Friction & Teebee were rollin', :slayer:
Calyx as alwayz had me rockin' throughout his set.
Mr 'Invisible,' Ink has a unique style and alwayz fresh dub for de club! :finger2:
Nice to see the DNBFORUM headhoncho's,
BIGGGGGGGGG UP!
Check the line-up for Oct 7th, it's gonn' get MERKY!!

Peace

Back
Top Bottom