(hardtechno) ARTFX - Are You Out Of Your F*cking Mind

First off, PROD sounds solid. BrkDwn is neat... overall, there are a lot of really cool sounds in here. Love the Acidic Leadwork.. it's quality.

In all honesty though, your track is 'weak' without a SD.
Dance music without a SD is annoying for me... I've got a couple House Tracks on vinyl that I bought even though they didn't have Snares but 9/10, I won't even bother listening to a "dance" piece if it doesn't have that crucial element.

You've got no 'smack' to drive the track... the KD isn't enough... no matter how big you make it : )

:cool stuff regardless:

i like this kinda stuff reminds me of beach partys and drugs i might have a bash at this kinda stuff myself at some point

Great to see that a lot of people actually like this.
Funny cause I'm not even an techno producer myself, I normally produce Drum & Bass, Dubstep and Hiphop.

Funny cause I'm not even an techno producer myself, I normally produce Drum & Bass, Dubstep and Hiphop.
Im suspecting DnB is good training for writting house/techno. Done a few tracks in those genre's myself recentley and found it really easy to write compared to DnB. Almost depressed me for a while. Life eh? lol.

DnB is easily the hardest genre to make imo and if you can make that then you can make anything. lol

I wouldnt know if this would be accepted into the 'inner circle' of techno cos i dont listen to it very much but i know i really like this track. maybe a bit too fast for my liking but pretty sick none the less

oh yeah... i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna remix your 'emotional dubstep' track. PLEEEEASE LET MEEEEEEE!

DnB is easily the hardest genre to make imo and if you can make that then you can make anything. lol

I wouldnt know if this would be accepted into the 'inner circle' of techno cos i dont listen to it very much but i know i really like this track. maybe a bit too fast for my liking but pretty sick none the less

oh yeah... i REALLY REALLY REALLY wanna remix your 'emotional dubstep' track. PLEEEEASE LET MEEEEEEE!

Thanks man, diggin' your tracks too. And yes you can do a remix, as soon as the track is finished, because I'm still not happy with how it is right now.
But I would love to hear what you can make of it, what software do you use?

at the moment i use FL studio but im might be switching to Logic. Im goin to uni and apparently its standard there so im gonna see if i like it or not for dnb... we'll see

Yeah man. I really wanna have a crack at it! Gimmie a shout when ur done!

at the moment i use FL studio but im might be switching to Logic. Im goin to uni and apparently its standard there so im gonna see if i like it or not for dnb... we'll see

Yeah man. I really wanna have a crack at it! Gimmie a shout when ur done!

For sure, I'll bounce everything out to seperate wav files. :D

I dig this track much, don't like the tones of the lead synth but the Kicks are good, could have been bassier (a little bit pitched down too imo)
Also a bit of more work on these hi hats and a sidechained (to the kick obv) noise synth with lots of distortion would have made it pumpier and not wanting that feel of the snare.
Gets a bit boring after a while, but this sounds huge on a big system for shizzle.

All in all, good work mate, really apreciate people giving tryouts to this hard kind of music ;)

Check, Spl - Lost frequency (The outside agenda remix), complete banger :slayer:

Yeah I've got a neurofunk track coming up probably tomorrow, bouncing the files out now so I can do the mastering tomorrow.
Then going to start at some 'technoid' type of tracks. :D

Back
Top Bottom