Hardstep

haha HARDSTEP, bc was labeled hardstep when their first releases came out? man, you don't can't even imagine whats hard year 2008 check out artists:

Current Value
Limewax
Audio
The Sect
Counterstrike
Apex
Ewun
Cooh
S.P.L

oh and Evol Intent still makes beats as so does Tech Itch, Tech Itch been doing some dubstep lately tho, still banging!

Ya forgot Vapour bruv:) makes some sick hard beats in your face

also check Panacea , Dj G-I-S , Switch Technique , B-Soul , Bad Matter , Cytech , Donny , Dylan , Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch , Nanotek (Never Say Die = sick tune) ,... I think this is all classified as hardstep..

also check Panacea , Dj G-I-S , Switch Technique , B-Soul , Bad Matter , Cytech , Donny , Dylan , Kryptic Minds & Leon Switch , Nanotek (Never Say Die = sick tune) ,... I think this is all classified as hardstep..

nobody calls it hardstep today tbh, there is no hardstep

waah this has all gone of track i was just looking for some examples of hardstep from it's inception lol
thanks for the reccomendations though, i already rinse quite a bit of Ray Keith and BC

To be honest i wouldn't call BC hardstep, when hardstep was spoke of i don't think BC was about.

nobody calls it hardstep today tbh, there is no hardstep

The first time I ever heard of hardstep was when I was in one of my local recordshops "Sirius Smartsounds" and there was a catagory under the dnb section called hardstep and this catagory included panacea , audio , the sect ,.. so I guess there are still people who call it that way but I don't care what people call it , as long it's banging , it's all good for me !

hold on aren't we getting hardstep confused with darkstep? isn't hardstep jungle whereas darkstep is modern disgusting dnb like limewax, noisia, tech itch etc?

back then some of the jump up today would have been called hardstep i reckon.
and stuff like limewax would have been called deathcore or torturebabies-step

For me there no real difference between Techstep/Hardstep and Darkstep ! Konflickt, Ed Rush tracks was called darkstep, techstep and even neurofunk... I've been actively listening this subgenre for over 10 years years now and it's still confuse for me :).
You can add Spor, Arsenic, N.Phect, Raiden and Noisia in the list too !

isn't hardstep jungle

Your correct mate in a way, it, hardstep, was spoke of in the Jungle hey day.

As i said before i didn't call anything hardstep but some of my friends did, some said certain tunes were hardstep and some didn't.

Back
Top Bottom