Hardsoul - SPY, Brookes Brothers, Lenzman, Fabio, DBridge, Marcus Intalex & More!!

OJ1974

WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/HARDSOULDNB

On Saturday July 2nd 2011....

The original promoter of PURE SCIENCE launches a new event ... HARDSOUL.

On this special night we will be teaming up with HALFCUT to bring you the biggest international line up of D&B superstars the South East has ever seen!

Featuring....Featuring....Featuring....Featuring....Featuring....Featuring....

► S.P.Y. - Spearhead Records

► LENZMAN & RIYA - Metalheadz

► MARCUS INTALEX - Soul:R

► D-BRIDGE - Exit Records

► BROOKES BROTHERS - Breakbeat Kaos

► FABIO - Creative Source / Radio 1

► THE PROTOTYPES - Shogun Audio

► ANILE - Renegade Hardware / Temah

► RAY RAMPAGE - Ram Records

► SP:MC ► DRS ► STAPLETON ► FOKUS

► IC3 ► DIALEKT ► MASTERMIND

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ADVANCED TICKETS ONLY £10! (B4 19.06.11) £12 AFTER. MOTD.

http://www.theticketsellers.co.uk/buy_tickets/events/?id=10016364

WWW.HARDSOUL.CO.UK •••••• WWW.HALFCUT.CO.UK

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
INFO@HARDSOUL.CO.UK
DAN@HALFCUT.CO.UK

TWITTER.COM/HARDSOULDNB

See u there!

Attachments

• Hardsoul 02.07.11 - Online (Large) Amended.jpg
    Hardsoul 02.07.11 - Online (Large) Amended.jpg
    548.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Re: Hardsoul - SPY, Brookes Brothers, Lenzman, Fabio, DBridge, Marcus Intalex & More!

Just... Bump!

Re: Hardsoul - SPY, Brookes Brothers, Lenzman, Fabio, DBridge, Marcus Intalex & More!

Line-up is large

Just a bitch to get to and from if no one drives

MASSIVE line up! Think we are going to drive up and kip in a travel lodge.

Line-up is large

Just a bitch to get to and from if no one drives

Just checked mate, Bexleyheath to Tonbridge takes 1 Hour & 15 mins by train and is about £20 return. Show your train tickets at the front door and ill get the club to throw in a free drink! (That counts for anyone coming from anywhere too!)

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

MASSIVE line up! Think we are going to drive up and kip in a travel lodge.

Thanks Nat, looking forward to catching up with you guys. Im sure Charlie can pin me & Dan down to date whilst your there!

Just checked mate, Bexleyheath to Tonbridge takes 1 Hour & 15 mins by train and is about £20 return. Show your train tickets at the front door and ill get the club to throw in a free drink! (That counts for anyone coming from anywhere too!

Someone will drive mate, s'all good

gotta love it when a huge lineup like that comes to the tiny local town!! cant wait

Guna be the sickest line up that Kent has seen for years.... can't wait till this one!!!

Just checked mate, Bexleyheath to Tonbridge takes 1 Hour & 15 mins by train and is about £20 return. Show your train tickets at the front door and ill get the club to throw in a free drink! (That counts for anyone coming from anywhere too!)

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:26 ----------

Thanks Nat, looking forward to catching up with you guys. Im sure Charlie can pin me & Dan down to date whilst your there!

Hey Jim, really looking forward to the and catching up with you all. Ha, wicked news!! I will bring my diary, thank you;)

Checkout Lenzman & Riya's Fanpages on Facebook, for GUESTLIST competition, finishes Midnight tonight!

Not long now! Really looking forward to this.

Tried to get my mates on this before i was informed it was 2 mates birthdays and a housewarming on that day/night and plans had already been made for a while..haha friendship fail right there.

Only a few days to go! Looking forward to this roadtrip.

Back
Top Bottom