Hardest song to beatmatch/mix..

DJNitrousUK

VIP Junglist
Offshoot from the 'Easiest song to beatmatch/mix' thread, what's your toughest/hardest one (if you have one) or one that just occasionally or always catches you out?

Mine would be:

Ra (Original) [has an irregular bar intro]
The Militia - Let Loose (Original) [same as above]

That's it lol...

Floodlight - can be a bitch due to the low pass filter all the way to the drop.

not really a problem but the first 15ish seconds of texaco garage vip is so messy it can sometimes get hard, especially if your mixing it with another messy tune i.e killers dnt die.

I would have to say shimon & matrix - slipstream . I can never make it beatmatch , but maybe that's just my personal problem ..

not really a problem but the first 15ish seconds of texaco garage vip is so messy it can sometimes get hard, especially if your mixing it with another messy tune i.e killers dnt die.

I've mixed it with that lol, once you get it in time and good it's ok, it's just gettin' it there

Offshoot from the 'Easiest song to beatmatch/mix' thread, what's your toughest/hardest one (if you have one) or one that just occasionally or always catches you out?

Mine would be:

Ra (Original) [has an irregular bar intro]
The Militia - Let Loose (Original) [same as above]

That's it lol...

WTF? Ra is EASY to mix. You just start 4 bars into the tune.

I find Machete difficult to beathmatch

I don't know why but I can never get swampthing perfect, its just beyond me at the moment, fuck knows why it aint that hard!

this thread made me dig out 0121 and it's not as hard as i remember it! still a bit tricky mind, lots of concentration needed.

break - let it happen
> hazard - 0121

:resick: :devilslay

murder tonite :-x that fat gap at the drop, but when you hit it perfect :D

Back
Top Bottom