hardest d'n'b on the planet?

abreaktionfest

I'm looking for the HARDEST D'N'B on the face of the planet.
If you're thinking in the lines of Aphrodite or A Guy Called Gerald, don't even bother. It's stuff like PANACEA , ALEC EMPIRE and PAUL BLACKOUT that I want. (if you know of anything louder, fine by me)
And if you know where I can get that music on the net, you may bestow that knowledge unto me as well. ;)
Thanks.

Last edited:

inf0r

/!\ Dainjah /!\
VIP Junglist
Originally posted by sdm
PANACEA :slayer:

:slayer: :slayer: :slayer: Man killz it! For really really hard dnb sounding tunes, check www.breakcore.net Essentially, it's not dnb, but it sounds along the same lines, only with noize and gabber connotations...

I quite like it, but you need to build it up!

Also, chexx0r Atari Teenage Riot, Ec8tor & Hellfish.. The DJ Producer has done some mental dnb/gabber fusion kinda thing

PS: Fabio :afro: :crazy:

Last edited:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Bizarre Inc. is ruff as well. Man that beat in "Gonna be mine" is mosh worthy :slayer:

Novantadue
VIP Junglist
Speaking of which Steven Pointdextor "Work that Motherfucker" is a slammin track from 1992.

abreaktionfest

to infor

yes, breakcore is the bomb
but i wasn' t looking for that
i was in the mood for some raw uncut drum'n'bass

and yes, ATR, hellfish (AK47, the very best there is) and ec8or rule
: )
check out the bloody fist site
http://www.bloodyfist.com.au/1152+_Index.html
under the heading "music", you'll find a track by epsilon "kill monkey eat monkey"
great!
also check out http://www.widerstand.org (that means resistance in german, breakcore-site full of free downloads - listen to sickboy, he rules)

Estell

Originally posted by 1992
Speaking of which Steven Pointdextor "Work that Motherfucker" is a slammin track from 1992.

man WIKKID siggy smileys hahhahaa

and man.about PANACEA.....this man is a real live lunatic! he plays total inexplicable style! its like DArker than dark and like gone mad cos of dnb!

and Distorted Minds.T-10! the BEST tune of the year i reckon! this one on all my burnt cds now:)

Panacea album.check it out! iss really NUTS!:) and the man himself is brockin and feeling it as he is mixing!! believe!

also TEchnical Itch has only great stuff in this area!:)

Top Bottom