Hardcore

heres a story for ya.

dont know if you know someone called ETHIX on ere but anyway.
he was at slammin vynil pissed up tramping thru the hardcore room gettin a bit rowdy on his way to the drum n bass arena an the music slowed down an storm shouted down the mic an pointed at ETHIX n said " OI MATE ARE YOU BUZZIN" an everyone looked n he jus went "NO" so then storm said "WELL FUCK OFF THEN" so he pushed someone over in a rant an sauntered on to listen to some jungle.

That story is true as the day is long, and anyone feel free to correct me if im wrong but id guess thats the general consensus when it comes to hardcore on ere mate.

This type of hardcore (punk)
Pit-1.jpg

....or this type (happy)
raver.jpg

regardless I like both

This type of hardcore (punk)
Pit-1.jpg

....or this type (happy)
raver.jpg

regardless I like both

I know theres a lot of metal fans ere but sum one starts givin it big licks round my end with that mosh pit shit, they dont do it again too often.

whhhhaatt
moshpits ftw!

ya dun fuckin kno!

nothing better than moshing to abit of slipknot or whatever.

Hardcore as in gay 4/4 beat is just not hard enough for me.

i dont mind all the older hardcore but all this new squeeky voice shit is fucking wank

ya dun fuckin kno!

nothing better than moshing to abit of slipknot or whatever.

Hardcore as in gay 4/4 beat is just not hard enough for me.

i dont mind all the older hardcore but all this new squeeky voice shit is fucking wank

i think hardcore like dnbjungle was better around 2000-2003 max but am sure its jus coz i was on a lot of drugs in that time.

hardcore from this country is unlistenable to. sorry but it is! deal with it

Hardcore is aiight... TBH that was what I first started listening to when I started raving.( not HHC or whatever you guys want to call it) :clown:

Back
Top Bottom