Hardcore vs DnB Mashups!

DJ SCUBA

Vinyl Addict
VIP Junglist
I got a couple of mates who like mixing Hardcore and mixing it together with DnB can be pretty sick. I'm not a huge fan of hardcore, I can stand about half and hour of it then I can't take anymore. But I actually enjoy this combination...

Thoughts people?

Double D-ing Chase & Status - Druids with Darren Styles - Dropzone sounds pretty sick I used to do that mix quite a bit

Ha im in smae position my mate mixes hardcore and always brings his fckin vinyls, say we havin b2b on the dnb (cuz if im in room i kick off screamin get that shit off! its giving me a fckin migrane) and i leave room for like a shit or summet lol he fckin whacks on some fckin shit like nobody likes the record that you play and starts fckin about with crazy fckin womp womp shit.

PURE WRONG MAN

although the two can be mixed and some mixes may sound clashy but woteva man mix dnb with dnb!

happy hardcore ftw
raver.jpg

Bro i do it from time to time mix Hardcore with Dnb and its fcukin crazy shti. But like people r sayin sum hardcore just dont work.I have a mix with the Nine and this hardcore tune sounds CrAzY. Huk me up with a set of ur mates if u can would be nice to hear there mixs !

my mates gotta load of gabba that we sometimes mix up with dnb
can sound pretty fierce other times just a pile of crap matching bpms with gabba is fucking difficult gabbas all over the place with that . end up pitching to dnb right to the maximum sounds shit when that happens

Back
Top Bottom