Hardcore production sources n tips plsty =D

dj rocko

Wanted to make a thread for the more hardcore side of drum n bass. Im lookin for anything that could help with Hardstep/technostep dnb. Samples, patches, how-to basses, and tips. Also lookin for somewhere to go to get the most in your face drum samples. Like those maniac snares and thump kicks to get that katharsys/cooh/current value lines! thanks abunch dnbforum <3

yeah.i'd wanna know how to arrange,sample,make,mix or whatever is current value doing with those drums.i've tried a whole lot of techniques but none proved helpfull.and that bass that he's got in songs like 'faith','running','deadly algorhythm' or 'fear',how the heck does he create such a beast?!i would really appreciate it if someone would kindly help me because,at the moment i'm kinda mad 'cause i've got some ambiental tracks that could fit very well with a bit of break/hard core vibe.thanks :)

aight boys putting together pack 2 -
wot we need in there?
drums
bass
dark atmos
samples
let me know and ill get it up
Any of the above.
Because I'm a little on the lazy side, any dark vocal samples would be much loved.

Thanks for the last one.

I mimic subprime's request! Dark vocals/speeches aplenty please....That is something I'm seriously lacking, and having alot of trouble finding anything worthwhile!

might get flamed for this one, but how about some midi clips? I use Reason and Ableton. I know everyone should find their own way, but a screenshot or midi file of note arrangement as a reference def helps!

Back
Top Bottom