Hardcore Heaven - Rhythm Station - 10/02/95

Nice one bro. Keep em comin.

I have loads of tapes that I need to convert but I aint got the time nor the inclination at the moment!

The Dreamscape ones have been done to buggery, although I do have all of 19 which I can upload that I don't think have been done?

I also have a couple more from H/H 10/02/95 which I can do soon, but as I have stated above, the rest of my collection will be sometime coming!

I've done rips of all the tapes from this pack - 4 tapes from Hardcore Heaven 'Part V' 10.02.1995 and 2 tapes from Hardcore Heaven 'Part III' 28.10.1994.

I can upload the sets Thursday/Friday. If anyone is a member of The Mixing Bowl they can also find the torrents I uploaded earlier this year and get the sets that way.

I've done rips of all the tapes from this pack - 4 tapes from Hardcore Heaven 'Part V' 10.02.1995 and 2 tapes from Hardcore Heaven 'Part III' 28.10.1994.

I can upload the sets Thursday/Friday. If anyone is a member of The Mixing Bowl they can also find the torrents I uploaded earlier this year and get the sets that way.

Would be great to get the H/H III sets mate!

What is The Mixing Bowl?

Ha sthis pack back in the day, almost impossible to get hold of now. Mine was nicked so I'd LOVE these sets...especially the Seduction/Matrix one.

I have joined the site but I NO UNDERSTAND!

I have tried downloading Utorrent etc but when I try getting an set I want it won't load?

I went there many times too, used to love it down there......Club One Nation days 96!!!!

Back
Top Bottom