[Hard Neurofunk] Agauw - Pantheon (free download)

I left feedback,

"Really cool Intro! Love the Strings mixed with that Nine Inch Nails sorta feel in the background, and the Reverbed Kick Drum makes it (love the slight distortion on its tail). 00:44 - Alright, here we go... sweet build, can't wait to hear this 1. 1:07 - yeeeeah!!! :JAMMING: I think your Production is pretty much spot on, perhaps a smidge too much energy in the 1-5k region? 1:53 - Things get really busy here and at high volumes, I'm getting some minor distortion in my cheap PC headphones, could be my shite cans though.

2:35 - Love that KD leading into the Breakdown... with that nice and long tail. 3:35 - Those multiple Leads feeding into each other are raw, and make me think of Pacman on steroids jamming to TeeBee on a dancefloor. 4:04 - There the Mix gets busy again just like at 1:53, perhaps it's a layer in the sub 250khz region competing with the Sub? Overall, badass tune! I really like it. I'd play it."

I left feedback,

"Really cool Intro! Love the Strings mixed with that Nine Inch Nails sorta feel in the background, and the Reverbed Kick Drum makes it (love the slight distortion on its tail). 00:44 - Alright, here we go... sweet build, can't wait to hear this 1. 1:07 - yeeeeah!!! :JAMMING: I think your Production is pretty much spot on, perhaps a smidge too much energy in the 1-5k region? 1:53 - Things get really busy here and at high volumes, I'm getting some minor distortion in my cheap PC headphones, could be my shite cans though.

2:35 - Love that KD leading into the Breakdown... with that nice and long tail. 3:35 - Those multiple Leads feeding into each other are raw, and make me think of Pacman on steroids jamming to TeeBee on a dancefloor. 4:04 - There the Mix gets busy again just like at 1:53, perhaps it's a layer in the sub 250khz region competing with the Sub? Overall, badass tune! I really like it. I'd play it."

Thank mate. you're the king of feedback

I like a lot of the synth work and the feel of this track, but I'm not vibing with the drums at all.
There's a big discrepancy between the timbre of the snare and other percussion.
Really thick and crisp top end would be needed to work with that fat snare.
There's also no point to making such a heavy snare if your kick sucks, I mean you need the weight to be equal between those two hits.
The kick is really what drives dnb forward, not the snare.

I like a lot of the synth work and the feel of this track, but I'm not vibing with the drums at all.
There's a big discrepancy between the timbre of the snare and other percussion.
Really thick and crisp top end would be needed to work with that fat snare.
There's also no point to making such a heavy snare if your kick sucks, I mean you need the weight to be equal between those two hits.
The kick is really what drives dnb forward, not the snare.
an excellent point. i'll bear it in mind for the future

Yes

The intro is nice and cinematic. The structure of the track is great but you could build more to the outro synths because they are nice and work well in the mix.

The drop needs more impact I think you should take the synth out of it and just have the bass stabs for 16 bars then the synth stabs come back in? I like the switch before the break. The halftime is quite nice but the drums need more variation.

The kick drum is nice but the snare needs to be sharper to cut through. Like maybe sidechain the whole track to the snare.

sounding super nice. but I need to hear this in my studio. right now I m traveling and I only have shitty earphones.
I need to check this in proper sound system. :)

Back
Top Bottom