HARD FAPPING

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Cloud most disappointed member of July 2016. Thread title was tailor made for him, thought he had the evenings entertainment covered

Moskit

:rodigan:
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hard fapping?

Hard fapping is when you accidentally walk in on your mum getting changed, massive droopy fucking knockers, bent over from the back, double hairy twat & labia like a spaniels ears, throw up in the back of your mouth + no eye contact for 48 hours.

Followed by the hardest & most volcanically ejacualted fapping of your entire existance.

:flashfap:

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
Hard fapping?

Hard fapping is when you accidentally walk in on your mum getting changed, massive droopy fucking knockers, bent over from the back, double hairy twat & labia like a spaniels ears, throw up in the back of your mouth + no eye contact for 48 hours.

Followed by the hardest & most volcanically ejacualted fapping of your entire existance.

:flashfap:
What about stacks of virgin pallets?

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
What about stacks of virgin pallets?

AEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS JAMMMMMMMMMESSSSSSSSSSSSS

there is a disturbance in the force, my jedi senses, well, sense, is what they mainly do so i dont think it would be redundant in the slightest to use that word twice, in a row, as such, ok, so, what theyre sensing is a sig rape. approaching, like so and as such.

jmzmaloney

Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
AEHHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAEHAE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSS JAMMMMMMMMMESSSSSSSSSSSSS

there is a disturbance in the force, my jedi senses, well, sense, is what they mainly do so i dont think it would be redundant in the slightest to use that word twice, in a row, as such, ok, so, what theyre sensing is a sig rape. approaching, like so and as such.
Im on it