Hard Amen Break Jungle/Drum & Bass

Re: Hard Amen Break Jungle/Drum & Bass

The stuff on Sci wax is just ridiculous. Used to listen to it about 3/4 years ago and still to this date Equinox rinses the best jungle tunes known. End of. > Ridiculous respect for RiddimNerd u know the drill.

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8zVPn8TA_s

Catches me each and every time.

Last edited:
Found Drum Cypha. This is the good stuff.Take a listen to Kaos engine, year of the minotaur, cathedral of ice and enter the sasquatch, all by Drum Cypha, and tell me if there is any other artist you can think of that produces tunes like this.

Went through the Sci wax labels and sub labels and found some good tracks, but looking for stuff more like Drum Cypha, without going into amen break darkstep.

Also found aura by tech itch which is amazing.

^ thats heavy

Verbs show on Kool is the only way I hear this style of DnB but he hardly ever lets us know tune IDs

Evol intent used to have some hard amen tunes..

except it is actually called Evol Ways - Knick and Gigantor

some early amen from spor

Last edited by a moderator:
Was just about to post Nebula but JWood27 beat me to it. Dude is insanely good with the stuff. Also big ups for the guys who name dropped Paradox, Equinox and Stranjah. They're also good. In fact, there's a lot of great suggestions here I need to give a listen to, I haven't heard of most of the other artists but am in the mood for some new stuff.

I can recommend Threshold and 2D33P. In fact, if you haven't already cop DJ Trace's compilation 'Amen Warfare'. It's a collective of different artists doing lots of good stuff around the amen, ranging from more ethereal atmospheric jungle to dark jungle/dnb. It's a digital download only, unfortunately :(

dub one
b key
verb
bizzy b
remarc

i would look back into the 90s if you want to hear people using the amen properly

Cheers Mason john, I have already been trhough those producers/compilations and fond some good tunes. Yeah, liking Nebula.

Jungle Fever, has Bizzy B and Remarc got some new stuff out, or are you referring to the old 90's jungle? Finding it difficult to find stuff by Verb except Lions of Babylon.

Back
Top Bottom