Happy St. Georges Day

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist
Right back at ya' sunshine! :)

Why the fuck it isn't a national holiday is a disgrace!

More "Englishmen" celebrate Paddys Day for fucks sake. :mad:

jmzmaloney

ENTHUSED WITH ETHNOGRAPHIC PLUNDERPHONICS
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
George is still alive in the unwilling die hard Englishmans spirit. Now go celebrate Svens day you multinationalist cocksmoker

Moskit

VIP Junglist
I'm gonna get fucking smashed at lunchtime, I suggest everybody in this thread does the same & we meet back here this afternoon for some drunken internets.

herojuana

hairy kuala
VIP Junglist
I'm gonna get fucking smashed at lunchtime, I suggest everybody in this thread does the same & we meet back here this afternoon for some drunken internets.
could be a worthwhile plan

i also booked tickets to come home for the weekend of the 7th, so i can rodigan at matter

Mr G

Old Cunt From 19 Longtime
VIP Junglist
I'm with you on that mate.

And if the boozer i'm going to aint all done up for todays celebrations then i'm gonna give em a mouthful and then a sharp exit to a boozer that is a celebrating it.

Moskit

VIP Junglist
I'm with you on that mate.

And if the boozer i'm going to aint all done up for todays celebrations then i'm gonna give em a mouthful and then a sharp exit to a boozer that is a celebrating it.
Damn fucking right gov'

*Firm handshake & a acknowledging nod of the head*

:)

Teddy

60%
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
im calling myself george today! i have painted a red cross on my chest with some blood i found on the floor in the first aid room, a colander on my head as a poor mans suit of armour and armed with several butter knives from the cutlery draw to slay some of the dragons i work with!

happy st george's! lets make it better than paddy's day!