Happy Ramadan

Discussion in 'Waffle' started by Radius, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Radius

Radius Give me back my passport u slags

Time to purify your souls people. ( And some of you need more than most judging by some of your posts) :teeth: Seems like its about more than not eating or drinking...you shouldn't swear or shag either, and if you miss one day you are meant to feed 60 poor people...if your on teh rag you have to take a time out from fasting cos you are deemd unclean, and have to make up the days after your period stops. Seems like quite atall order this ramadan thing. Respect to anyone who does follow it. Personally not a believer but would you try a fast for ramadan..bet you could not last it .....

2. Teddy

Teddy 60% Staff Member

i feel sorry for those people taking part in this and the olympics.

fuck sprinting 15000 meters and then not being able to have a drink until it gets dark.

3. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Oh shit, and I literally just got on the fucking rags, piss!!

4. Fes Rock

Fes Rock Nothing..........

5. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

Poorly so, I'm like in exile or whatnot so people always tell me they "..absolutely looove your [my] accent!" and then I go all self conscious and shit.

6. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

just spent 2 days shacked up with this girl i picked up, doing yay all night, not sleeping for a second, drinking heavily, then when shes cooking my damn food, im out scoring smack, and so it went on. i just woke up to her saying 'so ill see you tonight at the party?' i dont know what damn function shes on about, so i said maybe. is that ramadan? am i ramadan yet?

7. ApeCat

ApeCat Human Dubplate

It's probably just a boring lower middle upper class family event, she'll introduce you to her seemingly abusive father who hates you and her aunts on prescription meds and self prescribed vodka who will be seducing you all night and you won't get any of their in jokes and shit and the bird will be asking everyone "Isn't he just.. dreamy?" and that's when you will know true fear my friend.

8. Radius

yes logizk you definatly Rammed Dan yet

9. Radius

and didn't know Ramadan moves back 10 days every year..imagine if christmas didi that we woudl be celebrating in Summer by now or something

10. logikz

logikz I Am Not The King Staff Member

ramadan 10 years haha fucking muslam isnt even 10 years, they came up with that at 9-11. so fuck all that.

also seppo we seem to be of the same social class, you know about those events? how curious, i always thougt you for the immigrant type. i am just dreamy, by any parents met, or standards for that matter.

but not white trash. class is everything to me. you realize who the fuck i am. nobody, but i own more land than luxembourg. so fuck you. tell me how dreamy i am again, do. or im sticking this fork right in my fucking keyboard, i kid you not

11. Catsel

Catsel Well-Known Dismember

did you av a weekend sesh with some poor lad named dan?