Happy New Year

klusta

Pulsar
VIP Junglist
Well thats just about it for 2003, bring on 2004.

I just gotta say 2003 has seen dnbforum grow into a fookin tight website, the site is constantly morphing for the better so massif props to SDM, TripleM and the mods for the effort.....big up ya chests

I'm sure 2004 will be blinder

Have a good one peeps, Happy new year :slayer:

Yes boys, it's been a good year, I'm hoping for much bigger things in 2004.

Thanks to everyone that's been cool this year, you know who you are!

Off to TOV tonight, can't wait to get inside :slayer:

Expect BIG things from Hazard in the new year... After hearing him play last night, you dun know!! Also, big things coming from the 3d mode boys.. Midlands sound back on top for sure :D

Happy New Year one and all! This year has been wicked.....I hope next year will bring even more good times, and maybe a few more releases :2thumbs:

Happy 2004.
Anyone going to Together As One @ Los Angeles Sports Arena tonight? 8pm - 4am. Biggest NYE Party in America.

The BassRush Arena: :rave:

Goldie
Fresh of )EIB(
Hive
Dillinja
Lemon D
XXXL + Hazen
DJ Tao
Mc Armanni
Mc Dino

Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Happy 2004.
Anyone going to Together As One @ Los Angeles Sports Arena tonight? 8pm - 4am. Biggest NYE Party in America.

The BassRush Arena: :rave:

Goldie
Fresh of )EIB(
Hive
Dillinja
Lemon D
XXXL + Hazen
DJ Tao
Mc Armanni
Mc Dino
Hah! We were wondering where Dillinja and Lemon D got to last night :slayer:

Happy New Year, time fo' sleep :sleep:

sdm said:
Hah! We were wondering where Dillinja and Lemon D got to last night :slayer:

Happy New Year, time fo' sleep :sleep:

Hah, yeah. They both had some heavy heavy sets. I asked Dillinja if he could hook a brova up with the Photek mix of Thugged Out Bitch. ;) It was a good night, despite the fact the dnb room was outside. while the main room(trance/house) was inside. :tosser:
mad props to hive,fresh,goldie,lemon d, dillinja and the othaz for puttin on a good show. :rave:

Last edited:
Ab0|2Ti0N said:
Hah, yeah. They both had some heavy heavy sets. I asked Dillinja if he could hook a brova up with the Photek mix of Thugged Out Bitch. ;) It was a good night, despite the fact the dnb room was outside. while the main room(trance/house) was inside. :tosser:
mad props to hive,fresh,goldie,lemon d, dillinja and the othaz for puttin on a good show. :rave:
Hah! What did Dillinja say ref the Photek joint?

Happy New Year all jungle crews!!!! Went to Breakin Science on NYE, was alright......sound system bit quiet.........mcs didnt make an effort at all..........bare attitude everywhere........no one smiling on new years eve!!!! Shame, anyways fat night DJwise. Props to Andy C, Hype (he actually turned up for his midnight set!!!), Hazzard, Blackmarket........thats all who i can remember played. And Foxy cos he was fucking safe.....he was pissing himself laughing at some little old man (think it was five alives relation or summut). Anyway, this guy was dancing completely out of time and like a fairy, and foxy couldnt chat cos he was laughing so much!!! Quality entertainment. Big up all the forum crews! Happy 2004........Ez

happy new year people ! Had a quiet NYE evening, then spent NYD in the park getting royally messy before helping trash a hotel room. V nice indeed.

:razz:

TooEZ said:
Happy New Year all jungle crews!!!! Went to Breakin Science on NYE, was alright......sound system bit quiet.........mcs didnt make an effort at all..........bare attitude everywhere........no one smiling on new years eve!!!! Shame, anyways fat night DJwise. Props to Andy C, Hype (he actually turned up for his midnight set!!!), Hazzard, Blackmarket........thats all who i can remember played. And Foxy cos he was fucking safe.....he was pissing himself laughing at some little old man (think it was five alives relation or summut). Anyway, this guy was dancing completely out of time and like a fairy, and foxy couldnt chat cos he was laughing so much!!! Quality entertainment. Big up all the forum crews! Happy 2004........Ez
sounds about right for breakin science

sdm@work said:
Hah! What did Dillinja say ref the Photek joint?

Ha, he just shook his head smiling. He was gettin' friendly with the Jack Daniels all through the night. He looked pretty drunk. And i know i was! :beers:

Back
Top Bottom