happy happy lovely thread where no fighting goes on ever and lots of love happens yey

apples

WINNER is back ;)
VIP Junglist
everyone is great and lovely and yey! whoooooo
no one ever says or does anything wrong and i love them all yey!

:gang_bang :welcome: :cheerlead :boobies: :nadia: :zest: :rasta: :rofl: :grouphug: :hold_hand :rslayer: :respekt: :wave: :crazy: :gslayer: :mr_cool: :applause: :jacko: :sixty_nin :coffee: :rave: :teeth: :gaywhite: :flowers: :beers:

is that easier for everyone?

Dj_Fozzybear

Greenpiece Records
VIP Junglist
Re: happy happy lovely thread where no fighting goes on ever and lots of love happens

Care bears, Teletubbies and Fluffy Bunny Ears...............

ONSLAUGHT88

VIP Junglist
Re: happy happy lovely thread where no fighting goes on ever and lots of love happens

I sure hope 2006 found this helpful or funny because I/we sure aren't/won't

$marty

Dexcell
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

This was before a lot of you joined. I recall this thread was made due to a lot of people having a bitch at each other.

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist

Shut it Pegg.

ಠ_ಠ

Last edited:

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

nuh uh. elderly arch arcane anachronistic archaic ancient beyond time and mortal dimensions immortal unendlich fag. and overly verbose too. how you like me now.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

YESSS! you beat me to it! I bet there are only a handful of members who get this reference (y)

i miss apples btw :(
yeah, jeez time just flies by dont it. if you dont stop and look around once in a while you might miss it. i think thats a sample from a dnb tune? right? damn shame shes not on here any more. you know who i miss, snowgirl. i had a thing for her. an internet forum thing. how sad is that, but then again the whole forum was head over heels in love with mansell so let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist

you have a stone do you now! first of all stones are dangerous. but i know you werent in love with mansell. guess she just wasnt your type. mmm yes, indeed. also, is it one that feel you can to cast in good conscience? for that stands in stark contrast to the background of your intense love affair with textbook, hmmm karen old boy

Moskit

:rodigan:
VIP Junglist

I smoked Brick Dust once.

I was adiment it was really nice Heroin.

Turned out it was stone.

Gumby

VIP Junglist

you have a stone do you now! first of all stones are dangerous. but i know you werent in love with mansell. guess she just wasnt your type. mmm yes, indeed. also, is it one that feel you can to cast in good conscience? for that stands in stark contrast to the background of your intense love affair with textbook, hmmm karen old boy
:lol: I do not recall any such "love affair" hahahaha

Radius

Its all a scam so start stealing
VIP Junglist

Yes the CUNT thing was well funny . And the James Blunt thing. Even SDM was in on that one. Was acdiffernt dimension then. People could take a joke.

Borf™

Borf
VIP Junglist

I miss the old days.

Karl, hit us up when you finish the time machine you've been working on since 2045.