HAPPY CHRISTMAS/AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

Toejam

OOOBEY DOOBEY
VIP Junglist
ALL IN ALL DNB HAS BEEN WICKED THIS YEAR, WAY TOO MUCH DECENT MIXES PRODUCTIONS RADIO SHOWS ETC.....

ITS GOTTA BE A TIME TO RAISE A GLASS TO THOSE WHO POSTED MADE AND LINKED SUCH GOLD

WHAT AN AWESOME YEAR FOR DNB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IF I WAS TO SUM IT UP WITHA GOAT PIC

THIS...

aflex

having a merry xmas here fuckin hammered and will be over the following weeks greetin to all the dnb headz BIG!! may its be a messy xmas and a massy new yr to all

Prospekt

VIP Junglist
Great year for dnb, producers are knocking out some unbelievable music at the moment. Big things next year for sure.

I fancy you all. Merry Xmas.

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
Great year for dnb, producers are knocking out some unbelievable music at the moment. Big things next year for sure.

I fancy you all. Merry Xmas.
awww thanks alex, haha

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL U LOT FROM ME!

i have 1 of the worse hang-overs ive ever had, i didnt get in untill 4am and id only been down the local! must of had near on 8-10 pints of magnet bitter (its a sheffield thing)
i dont think i can eat today, im going 4 a spliff b4 i attempt to eat!

danfreeman1

VIP Junglist
awww thanks alex, haha

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL U LOT FROM ME!

i have 1 of the worse hang-overs ive ever had, i didnt get in untill 4am and id only been down the local! must of had near on 8-10 pints of magnet bitter (its a sheffield thing)
i dont think i can eat today, im going 4 a spliff b4 i attempt to eat!
ive already thrown up 3 times....dinner aint guna go down well today.

happy xmas everyone

spiderfran286

"Yes, squid pro roe..."
VIP Junglist
ive already thrown up 3 times....dinner aint guna go down well today.
haha, i was thinking about making myself sick when i got home but i was ok in the end! fuck i cant wait to see my mates so they can tell me what a tit i was being last nite! i really cant remember much! apart from telling my mate his sister was fit all nite (she works behind the bar) i wasnt lying tho, im in love with his sister!

philski

smoke weed everyday
VIP Junglist
yea wicked year mate, havin a wicked crimbo aswell although my head is stuck up my arse, feel like poo. have a crackin day everyone

Serum

VIP Junglist
Merry Xmas you lot

I've got a mingin hangover and have eaten so much I can't move

BoudiCat

SERIAY.
VIP Junglist
haha, i was thinking about making myself sick when i got home but i was ok in the end! fuck i cant wait to see my mates so they can tell me what a tit i was being last nite! i really cant remember much! apart from telling my mate his sister was fit all nite (she works behind the bar) i wasnt lying tho, im in love with his sister!
As well as the bird that works on the door of AKA? :teeth: