HAPPY BURFDAY phFAT SAMUEL

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
happy birthday big guy! how old are you now? is the old biological clock starting to count down yet? engaged? do you call your fiancee "me missus" and shit with an open door? im just saying man, its not only women who have a hormonal cycle, both on a bigger time scale, as in getting baby crazy at a certain age, but also monthly. thats right, you also get, what can be likened to, a period, once a month. wonder if there are male hormonal control pills, not to stimulate its production, did you know thats actually a form of steroid? male weight lifters inject female hormone, fucking oestrogen, this is 100% true story, and i cant for the life of me figure out how this is going to help

Phat_Sam

VIP Junglist
happy birthday big guy! how old are you now? is the old biological clock starting to count down yet? engaged? do you call your fiancee "me missus" and shit with an open door? im just saying man, its not only women who have a hormonal cycle, both on a bigger time scale, as in getting baby crazy at a certain age, but also monthly. thats right, you also get, what can be likened to, a period, once a month. wonder if there are male hormonal control pills, not to stimulate its production, did you know thats actually a form of steroid? male weight lifters inject female hormone, fucking oestrogen, this is 100% true story, and i cant for the life of me figure out how this is going to help
24. You are insane. much wow

logikz

I Am Not The King
Tribal Leader
VIP Junglist
thank you. but this is your thread buddy, your birthday thread buddy, comes but once a year. but valentines day comes every day, the 14th. so dont burn any bridges when you get your hands on that cadillac.